Strong Bones & Teeth

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trust NOW Food, so I've been taking these for years.

good choice

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another one good supplement for strong and healthy bones

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now products are great and this is not exception

Basis for osteoporosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dutch man, age 65, I suffer from osteoporosis. The doctor prescibed Calcium and vItamin D3. Bone Strength delivers the Calcium and many other necessairy vitamines and mineralen. I also use vitamin K-2 from Now Foods. Research in The Netherlands shows that K-2 is a good extra vitamin, when one suffers from osteoporosis.

like the ingredients and seems to work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i do not take the 6 recommended pills i usually take 2 or 3 a day just to make sure I am getting at least some of what my body seems to need - good buy and good mixture IMHO

Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Please be careful to use with other medications. Can cause weakness and dizziness. Supply was delivered within 18 days.

Trying this out...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am trying this at the moment in place of Bone Up by Jarrow formulas. It seems to be working fine, although my mineral needs are not as dire as they were 6 months ago. I think I tried this before, in a tablet form & It didn't work as well as the Jarrow bone up.

Good mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been taking this product long enough to know how effective it is but I like the value for money and I particularly like the mineral blend.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mum and it really helps her.

good for getting rid of muscle cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would sometimes get horrible cramps in my legs and feet while sleeping in the middle of the night or during exercise while swimming. I discovered the cramps would go away in seconds after I'd take a few of the Now Foods Bone Strength. Now I take them with every meal prophylactically and keep them at the end of pool while I exercise -- just in case. I combine them with the Now Foods Full Spectrum Mineral Caps because they both work, and I'm not sure which is better.