Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These softgels significantly reduce my leg and ankle pain, no more cramps! I am taking 2 of these a day. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews.)

Good Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has helped calm my gut inflammation and also helped with arthritis. One thing I did not expect is that it gives me a very good sleep.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was out of stock when I first wanted to buy boswellia to help with my rheumatoid arthritis. So at the time I bought a different brand which came in tablet form. Unfortunately, the tablets did not seem to work for me at all. I then tried this NOW product and found it to be much better. Generally, I find that supplements in capsule form work much better than the tablet equivalent. Also, this extract is oil based and is better absorbed by the body.

beneficial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic fibro-like pain as a permanent side effect from a medication. Boswellia is very effective for decreasing pain and inflammation.

Boswellia instead of Zyflamend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Zyflamend worked years ago, but suddenly,,,,,, mysteriously stopped working for both myself and my hubby. Then a friend told us about Boswellia. since taking Boswellia, I hardly have any inflammation...... Could it be the Boswellia?

Seems to be working...

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried another brand of Boswellia (tablets) and didn't notice much difference. But after using this one for only a couple weeks, I've already noticed that my knees have stopped hurting when I climb stairs.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has been great for my husband who has herniated discs in his lower back. Along with White Willow and Devil's Claw, this product has allowed his to come off his prescription pain medication and has allowed him to successfully manage his pain. After being on medication for the past 18 months, it is great to see his eyes have life in them again!

This is a good product which helps with pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has the right everything - even a capsule.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My sleep is better. You khow? The deeper sleep is so grateful for midlife women. Maybe yin yang balance from this extract gives me that healthy sleep.

the best

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the best for pain relief I have ever used. It also helps with breathing.

1 2 3 4