A must try vitamin C!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods C-1000 with Rosehips and Bioflavonoids helps me to be free from colds especially that I live in Middle East where it is mostly very hot and humid throughout the year. Taking this supplements keeps my skin smooth and silky and I noticed that whenever I'm having wounds it heals fast. Thanks for this wonderful supplement and I'll keep using this.

Excellent solution for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought C-1000 twice and I am delighted about its results. When I am almost sick I take one tablet for few days and that's it I feel good and healthy. I recommend for everybody.

C where I started

Posted by lifeworthchanging on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The :Now Foods, C-1000: is where I started taking C daily a long with other vitamins from iHerb. I've been really happy with the size, value, and potency. I've been able to recommend to a few friends to start taking and seeing they are happy with it as well. This will be on my reorder list for the foreseeable future.

The Best Vitamin C Everrr in My Life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin C is really works for me,i start taking this supplement almost 2 month now,i noticed that my skin getting fairer,no acne at all!! will stay to this product from now :) <3

very good

Posted by WeHealthy on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i get c-1000 and 0mega3 fish oil and i never getsick in the winter!

чётко!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ВАЩЕ КЛАСС!

huge capsule size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

seems to be dissolving ok.. I'd like it to be faster.. It wont take away the vitmin c gravys but eases the mind anyway.

its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tablets are easy to pack. Read up on Vit C. I never understood the value of mega doses until now. u tube linus pauling and there are others. I wouldnt miss a day now without at least 3 g day.

VERY GOOD & ECONOMICAL PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy to be associated with I-HERB ,very good products & fast shipping.We like all so like the MADRE-LABS products too. Many thanks

Vit c 1000