Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

helps with winter flu and stuff - i really like it

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love all of the Now Foods products and have been buying them for years.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin C has been so helpful to me. It's friendly to my stomach and really works..

A must try vitamin C!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods C-1000 with Rosehips and Bioflavonoids helps me to be free from colds especially that I live in Middle East where it is mostly very hot and humid throughout the year. Taking this supplements keeps my skin smooth and silky and I noticed that whenever I'm having wounds it heals fast. Thanks for this wonderful supplement and I'll keep using this.

Excellent solution for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought C-1000 twice and I am delighted about its results. When I am almost sick I take one tablet for few days and that's it I feel good and healthy. I recommend for everybody.

C where I started

Posted by lifeworthchanging on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

The :Now Foods, C-1000: is where I started taking C daily a long with other vitamins from iHerb. I've been really happy with the size, value, and potency. I've been able to recommend to a few friends to start taking and seeing they are happy with it as well. This will be on my reorder list for the foreseeable future.

The Best Vitamin C Everrr in My Life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin C is really works for me,i start taking this supplement almost 2 month now,i noticed that my skin getting fairer,no acne at all!! will stay to this product from now :) <3

very good

Posted by WeHealthy on March 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

i get c-1000 and 0mega3 fish oil and i never getsick in the winter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

huge capsule size

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

seems to be dissolving ok.. I'd like it to be faster.. It wont take away the vitmin c gravys but eases the mind anyway.