Estrogen detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using this in combination with dim and progesterone cream, and I'm pretty sure it is helping to relieved my pms symptoms, I will definitely keep using it. My partner is certain is has reduced estrogen toxicity in him and says he no longer has any prostate issues and libido is back to what it was 10 years ago.

Money is not everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wish to go back to my first choice "Source Naturals Calcium D-Glucarate" although it is a bit more expensive. My doctor explained, the processing of the capsules on the cheaper brands reduces the absorption of the CDG, therefore you need to take more to receive the same dosage.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because I am what geneticist call, a slow acetylator. Basically it takes longer for my body to get rid of toxins. Calcium D-Glucarate helps me to get rid of those toxins, and I believe it also helps to get rid of excess estrogen. I did get a little bit of pain in my breasts after taking this product but this did not last long, and for me the results of taking this product, far out ways the minor side effects that I got.

A useful supplement for liver detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this supplement after many positive reviews on how CDG is helpful for reducing my cystic acnes due to estrogen dominance and PMS.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for vegans!! I have only been using it for a week, but so far, so good

For gut health

Posted by Wellnessguy on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to detoxify my gut

High free testosterone levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My latest bloods showed high free testosterone - better than most 20 year olds. I had been taking D-Glucarate along with some herbs and diet changes to achieve this.

Quality product at good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had other Calcium D-Glucarate products and this is of equal standard but for a lower cost.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product, this is what i need

Male Libido

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This helps in excreting excess estrogen and subsequently improving male hormonal profile. Highly recommend.

1 2