Too big!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had known how big these softgels are. I would have ordered another product, or at least a smaller dosage size. At least they are soft and rounded. I'm sure the product is good as it's made by Now Foods, but they should tell the length of the softgel somewhere on the label.

Horse Pills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

I must be a wimp! Unlike all the other reviewers, I have a hard time swallowing these softgels. I got one stuck the other morning and it was less than pleasant. I've taken calcium for years, and never had this much trouble.

Don't need the Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Calcium and Magnesium cut down on leg and foot cramps at night. I'll buy a different formula, as I don't need to take zinc every day.

Stomach Pain 1st 2 weeks on NOW C & M

Posted by TheBuzz on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I began taking 2 a day and developed sharp stomach pain and constipation. I cut back to one a day and I no longer have those issues. I am hoping to work up to 2 a day than 3 as recommended.

Not so satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

The softgels are very big and hard to swallow. Also, we need to take 3 softgels as proposed. Next time, I won't reorder this one.

Very large pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very very large pill. It is great to have Maginisuim, but is limited on Vitamin D.

Writing on the Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

The amount written ON the bottle in the bottle is the same as it says on Internet But the daily value differs with what is written ON the bottle compared with what is indicated on the Internet !! I will never be able to "rate" a product, only if I will live long enough it will tell the tail, and even then..... :) :)

Better if its just magnesium citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

NOW should remove magnesium oxide completely and use only magnesium citrate.

not bad