Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I no longer have issues with constipation! At the same time I am getting my Calcium. I can only take one capsule though, otherwise would run through me. I have Calcium in my multivitamin as well, so that is ok.

Now Calcium Citrate and Magnesium with Vi. D and Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best calcium I have found; I originally chose it because of the calcium citrate. Although the capsules are large, they are easy to swallow for me. The added Vi. D takes care of another essential nutrient.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy to take, and so far easy on my GI system.

Maggie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well - no leg cramps.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Over the last 10 years I have had a problem with getting neck kinks easily from sleep, and a year ago I had a neck injury in an auto accident. I had been using Nature's Life for a long time. As long as I took CalMag every day I would not get a kink. When they changed their formula a couple years ago, it became less effective so I went on the market for a new CalMag. Country Life did not work at all and when I tried NOW I had a lapse in pain from my injury, but after taking it a few weeks it seemed to kick in. I've been taking it for several months now and no flair ups or neck kinks. I give it a four because it's doesn't seem quite as potent as the former brand but it does the trick so I am happy and will stick with it. Also, while I like the gel caps, they are big and you have to take three.

a good calcium supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. It contains other vitamins and minerals to work with calcium for bone and joints. It is a softgel for better absorption. It's easy to swallow.The price is reasonable. This is exactly what I was looking for in a calcium supplement! It brings many benefits for my mom.

overlooked but important mineral.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking this recently.Magnesium is a very important mineral. It acts as a catalyst or pre-cursor to over 250 pprocesses in our body. A lack of it may cause many symptoms.For it to work effectively it needs the others like calcium and vit D. Now foods provides that complete formula in one softgel.Found iherb to be an excellent supplier.

Less GI disturbance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everyone knows we should take calcium. This product causes less GI disturbance than other Calcium products I've tried.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Only three capsules needed to equal 1000 mg. Contains the right type of Vitamin D, cholecalciferol, although could have a larger amount.

除了有點大顆之外沒什麼要挑剔的了

Posted by ivykao on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

因為有喝咖啡的習慣會引響鈣質,聽醫師說年紀大臉垮不只是膠原蛋白的流失,還有臉上的骨質流失也有關,嚇的我趕快補一補,服用後發現生理期也比較順,才知道缺鈣和缺脂肪的女生容易生理期不舒服,女生要多注意鈣質補充,骨質如果一旦流失是回不來的!!!尤其女性特別容易流失,要注意。