Don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've found that none of my ratings are accepted if I don't rate all supplements. Candex is the most powerful I've found for getting rid of candida overgrowth in the system. I'm not sure I can really tell if this supplement also helps.

not very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my girlfriend. She took 2 caps twice daily for 45 days. From the first day she felt a real improvement but at the end of the cure he still had problems with candida... The producer does not specify how this product can be taken during the whole year for best results...

This was amazing!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was great when I first tried it. My stomach wasn't as bloated as it usually was, I have IBS! But it didn't do as much as I thought it would do. I've read the reviews of people who have used it and some people had a lot of problems with this with headaches etc.. Not me! But.. I used to have constipation, but not as much anymore.. So that's really good. And it is thanks to this!

It helped maybe

Posted by j3nny9irL on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is supposed to help me with candida but I am not too sure. Everytime consuming this my tummy seems not to agree with it and the taste of the black walnut keeps coming out. I tried it after meal and in between meals it is the same.

It is helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Candida support helped me, to combat a yeast overgrowth, by following strong anti-candida diet and combined with other anti-yeast product.

It works, but 2 pills were too aggressive for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a VERY effective candida killer. The problem is that when candida dies off it is more toxic than when its alive. So start with one pill slowly. You MUST find the cause of your candida infection, otherwise candida WILL return! If you cure the cause candida may disappear from alone.

I do not know yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I could not see his effective, but somehow it might be helping. I believe it´s working.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Regularity...ahhh...

Fair Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A decent product but a better product would be the zand product.

1 2