Stomach Relief!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No more intestinal pain. Bloated feeling gone. Constipation gone. I have also noticed cystic acne gone since I started taking this. This was definitely worth the money.

No more yeast infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking Candida Clear a few months ago, I have had none of the persistent, chronic yeast problems that plagued me for many years. I tried homeopathic remedies, caprylic acid, oregano oil, acidophilus, a low-carb diet, and more, not to mention conventional medical "treatment" (which is never more than abatement anyway). *Nothing* helped. Candida Clear has been a godsend. My partner started taking it a couple weeks ago, and already it seems to be helping with various systemic infections that have defied medical treatment for years. I'm stocking up on Candida Clear!

candida clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2006 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product that can start the cleaning process!! Black walnut and worm wood is great for parasites but the oregano oil is what does it for this product. clean your diet up and stop eating all the corn syrup (that is in everything!!)and you will be able to tell a difference in the first bottel. you will need maybe 3 to get a good cleaning! but you have to alter your diet away from the sugar. then there is a maintaince dosage one a day

It really does work!! 20 years with Candida - gone in 3 weeks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cant recommend this more highly. I have had constant Candida for 20 years (I am a diabetic)and have tried every non natural (and some natural)treatment known to man - even long mega doses of diflucan but to no avail. As its the festive season, I actually havent been very good about lo-carbing but I have been taking this and a mega dose probiotic + garlic and the Candida has gone, I think entirely. I have been taking 3 x 2/day and whilst there has been a bit of fluctuation because of die back, I am convinced it is gone. My only negative comment - no die back symptoms except gas - lots of it!!! But that too has come to an end so its worth enduring even though its a bit unpleasant. Amazingly cheap for the result as well!

Great Formula and Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sister is using this, and it's working great! Excellent formula! Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day (shoot for a cup an hour), to keep flushing the dead candida out. You'll feel puny when they start dying off (that's a sign it's working), and you want to flush them out and purify your system. If you like fresh lemon in your water, all the better -- very purifying. Great product! She's taking it with the Natrol Probiotic BioBeads to help strengthen her immunity at the same time.

Best Candida Pill out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the strongest Candida pill I can find, I have been a long time user and it makes a remarkable difference in controling Candida overgrowth! I ghighly recommend!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

just taking one a day with probiotics cleared my chronic yeast infections within one month.

Good Maintenance and Additional Cleansing Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I use it for maintenance and my other half uses it as an addition to their main cleansing program. This product is very potent. Good stuff.

It's working but I'm still giving it time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hi! I am still on my first bottle of this product and I do notice that it's working b/c i feel worse.(but i'm better now.) :) When the candida dies off and your body carries them out, toxins get release into your system. Nothing you can't handle but you do feel a little worse before you feel better. I'm also going to try the oregano oil. From what i've read, that should be really helful as well.

WOW! No joke!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried a parasite cleanses by a reknown doctor, and they were SUPER strong in taste but not as effective as Now Foods. I have found a brand for life! I am on vacation, and if you take these regularly like I did, you will find yourself running to the restroom, but feeling OH SO GOOD afterwards. You feel squeeky clean!