Could possibly raise estrogen levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did some extensive research on my hormones and came across some ingredients in this medication that could raise estrogen levels, which is one of the problems I am having. The oregano oil in it can effect your estrogen levels. I really want to take it because of the wonderful job it does to help with yeast control but cannot switch one problem for another.

It works fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was suspiscious that I had candida because my lips had little cuts on the sides and i had that awful, disgusting furry white tongue, so I decided to buy this and started taking once during the day and another one at night! And OMG the white is almost completely gone, I took 1 capsule twice a day, one during the day another one at night. I stopped taking it because my forehead was a little greasier than I like and it gave me a little bit of acne too, I guess because of the biotin in it. Even so, it's worth taking, I stopped taking for a few days and my forehead is back to normal but my tongue is almost completely healthy. I didn't experience any side effects aside from greasier skin and a little bit of acne. Keep in mind that i have acne prone skin and used to have cystic acne. If you never had acne you probably wont get any just from taking these. Oh, also, IMPORTANT: it tastes like OREGANO, but you don't keep tasting all day, just after you take it and here and there. Not bad. I imagine my tongue would look even better If I did the candida diet, but i love candy and cant stop eating it. Still im gonna try in the future taking this product and cutting out the sugar.

Biotin = acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for over a month and had the worst acne the whole time. It didn't appear to have any effect on anything but my skin. Huge cystic acne which cleared up within days of ceasing the product. I am a bit disappointed as I have two unopened bottles which I will never be able to use. I don't recommend this product at all. I have read that the levels of biotin in this is what causes the acne. I think it would probably be effective if the biotin was reduced.

Excellent product!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Candida can be a relentless issue. I had a tough bout with it about 5 years ago - a very wise medical expert finally diagnosed it as the culprit, after many professional internists simply wanted to hand me prescription meds for "irritable bowel" - a catch-all medical term meaning "you have internal digestive issues and your system is messed up, but we don't know what to do, so take some drugs to mask the symptoms without ever addressing the cause". Once diagnosed, I took, individually, most of the ingredients in this product. About 4 months ago, and being a little lax in my diet, I began feeling as if candida (as a problem, since we all have a certain amount of it as a good thing) was starting up again. I ordered and began taking this product. I am feeling notably better. Symptoms disappeared within days. If you are reading this, I endorse this product and also suggest you modify your diet (if you haven't already) to minimize or eliminate sugar and alcohol.

This stuff is GOLD FOR WEIGHT LOSS !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Take daily don't skip also Stay Nicely hydrated , cleanses gently toxins out , you'll feel the difference on 2nd day !

Keeps Candida under control.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a severe case of Candida all over my body. This helped to cure it and keeps it from coming back. Great product.

Best for yeast infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Out of all the products that I have tried individually, olive leaf extract, garlic, etc. This is the most comprehensive product to get rid of yeast infections.

Will never stop buying this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for over a year and seems to be working. It keeps me cleansed and healthy. Drink lots of water with it though, sometimes seems to get stuck before it reaches my stomach.

Dead Yeast!

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works to kill yeast. Not bad for other infections (colds, flu, sinus, etc.) too.

Candida Clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very useful to help control Yeast Infection for breastfeeding mothers.