No effect

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't make me feel any better, so I have to say it had no effect at all. For candida-related problems I recommend saccharomyces boulardii -products. It's a probiotic that fights candida. It's better than other probiotics because it's actually yeast, not bacteria. It takes yeast to fight yeast!

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.

Ouch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not for people with sensitive stomachs. (Tried 1 capsule only). Otherwise, Now Foods brand is great.

Probably works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Maybe the walnut, not sure. Tight chest and couldn't breath. I will stick to the plain old capryllic acid from Now. That works great.

Too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried this for almost one month. Something in it was way too strong, gave me a terribly itchy scalp. Took about a day for it to leave my system, and my scalp went back to normal.

Did not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finished the bottle but it was like sugar pills for me, I did not see any effect, except getting thirsty and constipated.

Didn't work - only harmed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't recommend this product. I took it for five weeks, believing in the idea of a die-off effect. But trust your senses, as it tastes terrible too.

If you have a very sensitive stomoch, please do not take it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After taking two capsules, I coun't sleep at all that night. There's pain all over my body. Very ouch! ++;

Did't work for my candida overgrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use 2 bottles of this as described on the bottle, be on strict diet for candida but after finish i still have candida overgrow.

Abdominal cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My stomach did not like this, very bad cramps. And pms got worse.

1 2 3