This is An Effective Product

Posted by ananda on May 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied after a month using it, I can feel it working. Has great Biotin content too. Although I am on Candida diet as well and you shouldn't count only on supplements like this, but seriously reduce high sugar and fat foods in your diet, eat more vegetables (especially leafy green ones), abstain from alcohol for a few months (you can have Red wine, no more than 2 glasses a day) and drink plenty of water. Get yourself Probiotics with high culture content too! Overall, excellent formula this one!

candida clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

outstanding! My ph was acidic and this corected it when nothing else did.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm 120 lbs and I take only 1 capsule on an empty stomach each morning. Smaller bodies don't need as much. Definitely moves digestion along quicker - the elimination part. Haven't had yeast flare-ups as I did before.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cleared for me so many bad symptoms i didnt know i had candida. Been using this for 2 weeks Anxiety - Gone Low energy (tired all day) - Gone Feeling sick all the time - Gone Major hangover after drinking alcohol - Gone Rash on my back - Gone Bad insomnia + sleeping a lot - I think almost gone Words cannot express the thing this thing did to me. Im just so so sad i didnt know about it for years. Ill check it for another few weeks hope this thing is permanent..

I am VERY happy with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I am extremely overweight and because of this my hormones are out of control. I can go months without having my periods. Now that I take this product, I am regular in my period. I don't have unbearable cramps like I use to have just normal and regular period like every woman! I am VERY happy, to me this product is almost a miracle!!!!

curbs sugar cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel less like sugar all the time since taking these. I am sticking with them since I constantly reach for sweets.

strong candida combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm still trying to find the right dosage. started off with to much and had to cut way back. This stuff is strong.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

No More Yeast Infection Recurrence after taking this Compared to the Medicine I have been taking for years! Didn't expect it works that well to this extend. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

First day and I already feel a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I eat my first meal of the day, I usually get pretty tired and sluggish or get a feeling of internal tension (mentally), sometimes half-way through the meal but nearly always within half an hour of eating it. Today and yesterday, I had the exact same meal for breakfast. Yesterday, I got the usual symptoms. Today, I took 2 tablets with my meal. I did feel the tiredness after the meal, but about 15 minutes later, I started to feel a "clean" sensation in my stomach. Over the next few minutes my whole body started feeling pretty good and now, 45 minutes after eating, I feel more clearheaded and less burdened by a lack of energy and vitality than usual. This is looking like it's going to be a really good supplement for me, I will be updating my review over the next few weeks to let everyone know how I'm getting on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got it for my husband for both yeast and the fungus that causes athletes foot, jock itch, and ring worm, as he has all of this going on. He found some relief in the itching almost immediately and it seems to be getting better and better every day. Nothing else worked before this, not even prescriptions.