Miracle!!!

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product to my family is one of the miracles mother nature is giving to us. It is so affordable, cheap and such a cool and strong stuff. It did help me few times with my severe ear inflammations with fever. I was taking for 6-8 capsules per day and no other medicines or other curing methods. Cat's claw was cleaning out my ears naturally through my face. Yeah, exactly through my face. The only one bad thing about it was redness and swollen face while cleansing. If only 1 ear was sick, then only 1 side of the face was red and swollen. But it is worth to suffer that, because its all right, no pain or other bad feeling. Also it helped to my mommy, after she knew she has brain tumor. When she started to take it along with gingko biloba (it is cheap miracle also), after 2 weeks she could already drive to the same mountain by bicycle by herself, where she couldn't drive herself before and was in need to go with bicycle on feet, because of weak heart and other illnesses tumor caused to her. Not to mention flu, cold stuff. Cat's claw naturally can take away your 38 C temperature after couple of minutes.

Better than allergy shots!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking cats claw for over10 years. In 2003 I was getting allergy immunization injections with little positive results. I heard about cats claw and started taking one a day. Within two weeks I was off the injections and have never looked back. A wonderful natural product!!

Mental health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't vouch for it's effects on the immune system as I've taken it along with other products for that purpose and had there been any improvements it's difficult to attribute them, but I love the mental clarity and freshness I get after one dose, along with an overall healthy feel, a bit similar to EGCG but not as pushy. Considering these effects it is best buy for me.

Ms. Theresa Hollis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the product now for nearly one month and have not noticed any discernable improvement in my Osteo, I found that Devil's Claw had a much better effect however the side effects were a problem with this particular herb. With Cat's Claw however there is a marked improvement in my sinus and hayfever conditions.

Fresh but you want to buy more thn just 100 capsule package

Posted by psoriasis on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This herb is effective, but you really want to use it at least one month regularly so you need at least 180 capsules for all month (3x daily 2 capsules). You can also open the capsules and make a tea from it.

Fantastic product.

Posted by isusan on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for ten years as an anti-inflammatory. Literally replace my anti-inflammatory drugs which cause excessive negative effects. This product is great for people who suffer IBS, Colitis and Crohn's Disease. In studying it discovered is found in the rain forest and used at an anti-timor anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. Top marks for this particular product because it doesn't have the fillers that many other products include in the ingredients. Ten stars! Saved my life by making it possible for me to stop taking inflammatory drugs.

Super!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have kept my health and I believe that in the autumn period is necessary to maintain immunity and protect the body against infections. 1-2 capsules per day can help you avoid colds and flu in the rainy period of autumn!

VERY GOOD CAT'S CLAW

Posted by KLIK KLIK KLIK on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink in autumn and spring for prevention. Two capsules twice a day. Courses for two weeks. Also did not hurt. I think that this helped me to stay healthy. I recommend and I will definitely take more than once.✔........More interesting products - ON MY PAGE! Click on the green button in my name( KLIK KLIK KLIK ).

not expecting to be so good

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product! It has a result Helps our body feel good.

My girlfriend enjoys this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how it works specifically, but the Cat's Claw herb is supposed to have some effects on the female hormone system. My girlfriend notices it, claiming that it makes her less hotheaded, which is definitely to my own benefit! For that reason I would say this is a great herb to give your girlfriend or spouse as a gift.

1 2 3 4