Great Stuff!

Posted by adechamplain on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, white and pure which is so much nicer than non organic Psyllium husks.

easier swallowed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

best product to buy! It taste like it should and its easy to mix and swallow than the powdered version. I take it during 7pm and out "it" comes in the morning. Be sure to take 1 and a half of tablespoon in the first week to get adapted otherwise it will be messy the first day and then;gradually increase the amount.

Certified Organic Psyllium Husks

Posted by karishma on December 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that this is certified organic, it makes a a big difference! It's also much better than the powdered version.

Posted by j44lee on November 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is organic. I've never even heard of or used an organic p.husk product before I tried NOW's product.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it to balaance a high protein diet.I use it in a whey shake. Psyllium is know to have a lot pesticide in it, so go Organic with Psyllium. I like the grit..better than powder,as it doesnt thicken the drink as quickly

Best deal on organic husks

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Better than powdered version. Works great.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take with some juice and really effective

Psyllium Husk Great for Toxin Removal

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on February 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm going through a chronic condition and one of the first things I need to do is to detox. I use Pysllium Husk nightly to encourage bowl movement and remove the toxins from my body. Good stuff.

Best fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2-4 tbsp. a day, every day. I continually re-order this product..

Fiber Source

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

If more fiber is needed, this is an excellent source. I especially appreciate there now being an organic form version. Each night I mix 2 tblsp with about a half cup juice. Let it set a few moment to soften, to prevent the fibers from being too scratchy and irritating to throat. Don't allow it to set too long, or it thickens to an unpleasant consistency, is undrinkable and has to be eaten with a spoon.

1 2 3