Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's natural and tastes delicious. I use it on toasts, with my morning milk, on pancakes... Yummy! This is the first time I bought agave nectar, soo sweet and easier to handle than honey. I use this one on milk and cofee and the amber nectar on pancakes and toast, as it gives more flavor.

Amazing taste!

Posted by FancyBeauty on June 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazingly delicious with pancakes and cheesecakes! Изумительно вкусная вещь! Прекрасно идет с выпечкой!

kids favourite

Posted by happydays on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Agave is so good on plain yoghurt, pancakes and oatmealporrigde. But the amber agave nectar is better.

My first ever tried agave syrup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it. Can eat it alone. Much sweeter than cane sugar. Very convenient bottle. I think will be possible to use it for some other food things to load there after the bottle will be emptied from agave syrup. For food benefits as sweetener it is healthier than cane sugar, but not the healthiest one. Have a sweetend day =)

Light Agave Nectar

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rich caramel flavour. Smart narrow bottle top for easy sprinkling.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Skonis saldut saldutėlis, kaina super gera (lyginant su LT parduotuvių lentynose šio sirupo kainomis). Naudojame visur, kur reikia saldumo: į arbatą, ant ledų, su blyneliais, su daržovėmis (ant salotų), RAW virtuvėje ir visur kitur, kur tik fantazija išneša. Labai patogi pakuotė.

Posted by Amarena on February 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a very pleasant taste, good with tea, cottage cheese, cereals. Love it!

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

A light agave nectar that I use in salad dressings.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was curious to try. Very good quality, but I prefer the taste of honey, so, doubt if I order this product again.

Lovely sweet taste!

Posted by tonjeglez on February 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

This agave nectar is really good! I use it for baking and it worked really well in the chocolate cupcakes I made a couple of days ago. Clever "squirty" bottle.