kids favourite

Posted by happydays on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Agave is so good on plain yoghurt, pancakes and oatmealporrigde. But the amber agave nectar is better.

Light Agave Nectar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rich caramel flavour. Smart narrow bottle top for easy sprinkling.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was curious to try. Very good quality, but I prefer the taste of honey, so, doubt if I order this product again.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so nice in smoothies, and very nice with pancakes too.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent to use in everything! Taste so sweet and good. I just used the rest in proteinbars, and need to order more soon.

Yummy

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je m'en sers pour sucrer mon thé et pour hydrater mes cheveux :)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My first try at Agave Syrup, very pleased! Hard to tell the difference between this and honey!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good sweetener :)

Rico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sabor suave y dulce muy agradable

nice taste and consistency

Posted by noonchee on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually order Madhava Agave Nectar, but on a whim I thought I'd try this. Though it's probably very similar to the Madhava, I felt that this one had a slightly richer taste and thicker consistency. Perhaps tho it is just because the container is frosted, giving the nectar a more "raw"-like look vs. Madhava's clear container. Regardless, I like this one very much, and will likely order this one in the future. The only thing is the cap/lid. I love Madhava's lid, which is easy to use and keep clean. I couldn't figure out what to do with this one - cut it or poke a hole in the lid? I tried cutting the tip off but couldn't manage it (perhaps I'm very weak?) so I just unscrew it and pour out the syrup. Even if I had figured it out, it would still be a messy way to close the tip. (This is why I rated 4 instead of 5).

1 2 3