Great chlorella!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first i used Now chlorella tablets, but when it was sold out, i ordered this powder and its great! Its cheaper than tablets so that is nice and it does not taste bad at all! I use is in my fruit-smoothies en it colours it green, but it does not make the taste bad, i just taste my fruit, its great! I think the powder is also better tasting then the tablets, the tablets taste fishy.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Worlds most powerful food, and it is a detox agent. I take this, and the pills when I feel lazy!

Buy for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Atopic dermatitis, which may be of help to children and started buying.

Odd tasting - weird colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have eaten chlorella from a lot of sources and this is one of the oddest. Colour is in a off-yellow/green --usually chlorella is in a bright/cool green. The taste is a bit odd too. But no diarrhoea yet and so i am eating it mixed with my tea spoon of spirulina daily. One of the worst chlorella -- is it normal?

This product has questionable features.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I received the product, the bottle was partially unscrewed and some of the powder had spilled out. Following standard precautions about not to consume a product from an unsealed container, I wrote Now Foods for an explanation and to let them know about my concern. Their reply was reasonably fast. They assured me that the spillage was normal due to perforations that they make in the internal seal but that, due to the partially opened bottle, the quality could have been affected. They recommended that I notify Iherb about the problem for and to request a replacement. I sent the Now Foods letter to Iherb without results. So, I was unable to use the Now Foods chlorella, for safety reasons. In conclusion, I don't know how good or bad Now Foods organic chlorella is, but I do know that their packaging for this product is defective. I lost my money. This does not preclude me from ordering again from Iherb, since my net experience with the company has been favorable, notwithstanding the risks.

from china?

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

...wont buy again

not that impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems alright but not all the outstanding bennefits that really good chlorella should give

chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Economical. I enjoy this mixed in a smoothie.

Wonderful Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Chorella used with Spirulina shows amazing results.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix with spirulina, barley and protein powder to make a nutritious cleansing smoothie.