Great chlorella!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first i used Now chlorella tablets, but when it was sold out, i ordered this powder and its great! Its cheaper than tablets so that is nice and it does not taste bad at all! I use is in my fruit-smoothies en it colours it green, but it does not make the taste bad, i just taste my fruit, its great! I think the powder is also better tasting then the tablets, the tablets taste fishy.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Worlds most powerful food, and it is a detox agent. I take this, and the pills when I feel lazy!

Buy for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Atopic dermatitis, which may be of help to children and started buying.

Odd tasting - weird colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have eaten chlorella from a lot of sources and this is one of the oddest. Colour is in a off-yellow/green --usually chlorella is in a bright/cool green. The taste is a bit odd too. But no diarrhoea yet and so i am eating it mixed with my tea spoon of spirulina daily. One of the worst chlorella -- is it normal?

not that impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems alright but not all the outstanding bennefits that really good chlorella should give

chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Economical. I enjoy this mixed in a smoothie.

Wonderful Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Chorella used with Spirulina shows amazing results.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix with spirulina, barley and protein powder to make a nutritious cleansing smoothie.

Excellent for digestive health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this to aid repair to his digestive tract. Has suffered from ulcers and other bowel issues and has less pain or other issues when using this product.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price and excellent product. I would buy definitely again. Have experienced feeling better throughout my chemo treatment since I take chlorella