Good Fiber at a Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use inulin in my beverages as a way to get extra fiber and to help myself feel fuller. It has a slightly sweet taste but pretty innocuous. Inulin mixes pretty well in hot beverages but can clump some in colder beverages. You have to put it in your beverage and shake/stir vigorously. It's also be a bit messy as the powder is so fine, it will fly out of the bottle when you try to pour it. Definitely spoon it out to avoid powder all over your desk. I recommend this as a good source of additional fiber.

Seems to work, but strange after taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried inulin. It doesn't taste like sugar to me. I mix 1/4 tsp into tea and I can't taste it. But if I try 1/2 tsp, I can taste it and I don't really like the taste. So I may try other brands to see if there is a difference in flavor. It does dissolve well in hot tea and it does seem to help with regularity/constipation.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take! I take for my autistic children ! His stool is now much better!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, I feel very well when i take it with some water. The taste is a little bit sweet, and you not bad at all.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money. I used this to restore my digestive health and it worked great. It took me a bit to get used to the taste though.

Good for your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product very much. It is easily digested by our body. It is especially good for people who don't intake enough fiber from three meals.

inulin is a prebiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This along with my probiotics seems to aid my digestive tract.

Natural Fiber Additive to Sweetener Mixtures

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix a combination of natural, alternative-to-sugar, low-glycemic sweeteners together and add inulin as an added fiber supplement.

Feeding gut bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have used this product. So far so good. Dos notmupset my stomach and mixes easily with water. Tastes okay. I am taking it along with probiotic to provide a hospitable environment for growing healthy bacteria.

Good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Now Foods Organic Inulin powder is easy to take, dissolves quite nicely in liquids or sprinkled over food and has a pleasant subtly sweet taste. It seems to help with digestion and keeps me regular.

1 2 3