Most effective product for candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only candida fighting product that has ever worked for me. I take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day in the middle of my meal and with 10-12 ounces of water. If you take it outside a meal or without adequate water you may experience some intestinal discomfort as I did. Give it a month to see the effect.

Feel better, Feel Full, Lose weight & Cure Candida!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really makes a difference if you are taking probiotics. Inulin is a prebiotic that feeds the "good bacteria" It will make acidophilus more effective. Your intestinal health will improve without any gas. It will keep you regular. Also, I had recurring yeast infections and took probiotics for a year without any results. Started the Inulin and noticed a difference within days. And, inulin absorbs toxins, so it gives you energy. It mixes in food nicely and is good tasting (slightly sweet) Because it adds fiber to your diet, a nice plus was I lost 15 lbs without even trying! I add 1 tablespoon daily to a non-dairy smoothie. It brings down the glycemic index and holds off hunger for hours. Even though I run daily....I have difficulty losing weight. So, I do think the adding inulin really aids weight loss. I always thought a prebiotic wasn't necessary, but I the results speak for themselves. Love iherb and prices are great!

NICE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This helps with regularity! My husband doesn't like to take a bunch of supplements from sheer laziness. So....I being the good wife spike his coffee!! :-) It dissolves completely and has no taste. He wonders why he now has more movements. I simply play dumb as his colon and gut are thanking me! I also add it to my coffee, tea or smoothies, but I also supplement with Reuteri probiotics.

Dal and Gin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We beleive in NOW products. We add one ounce of Stevia extract powder to an eight ounce bottle of NOW inulin and use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to sweeten drinks, oatmeal, strawberries and such things. It's a great natural way to add a little sparkle to your food and drinks with healthful side affects. We highly recommend it.

now foods inulin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a state of the art product for the treatment of candida overgrwth at a reasonable price.

Now Foods Inulin Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for Candida detox. I highly recommend in conjunction with garlic and probiotics.

Great stuff for candida!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've written a whole candida protocol around this and have used it in my wellness practice for years. It's helped countless people cure their candida problems.

The Diabetic answer to no carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is Great for the diabetic you can sprinkle two teaspoons over 8 oz of cooked pasta and stir .This is a ultra fine powder and disolves easily I use it in any carbs that I cook for Hubby Stevan The powder is oderless and Tasteless. His doctor said this morning that the inulin powder was helping more than his meds

Brilliant way to get more fiber in your diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I SWEAR you can NOT taste a thing. It is clear and tasteless. It seems impossible but it is true.

Helps keep my candida under control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

George Jackson wrote a wonderful protocol for helping with candida with this product. Google his name with candida to find it. I get a rash easily when candida gets out of balance and this helps to control it. I also notice less brain fog when using it. It does not disolve easily in water though it can be blended with other things easily. I put mine in water in a shaker glass on top of another product (like green powder) and shake immediately.