Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this organic spirulina specifically to give to my cats, since I alrady take it daily. They scream and yell every morning waiting for me to give it to them. They only will eat it the straight powder on a dish. It's exceptionally good for them. I give them each 1/8 teaspoon in the morning. They play hard, they sleep well, and their personalities are great!

Serious Rebuilder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking to start the new year right, grab this product. I started incorporating spirulina into my daily diet and almost immediately experienced better digestion and elimination. I have also been able to work out at the gym more effectively and intensely. An all around winner.

Wonderful Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Chorella used with Spirulina shows amazing results.

Great value!

Posted by lipslife on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use it in my morning drink to swallow my vitamins, it gives me energy. Sooo much cheaper than in Norway!

Certified Organic versus Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For one year I consume the Certified Organic Spirulina produced in India from NowFood in average 30 gr per day. It helped me to adjust my weight und increased my energy and I need less resting times. However I just noticed the NowFood Spirulina produced in Hawaii may be not certified Organic therefore it is also cheaper but still contains substantial more nutritional values and minerals then the Organic Spirulina as per now food product analysis. Consequently in future I will change to the Now Food Spirulina produced in Hawaii rather than the certified organic Spirulina produced in India.

Buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The source naturals Organic spirulina tastes better than this brand. However this one offers better value. I will buy again. Spirulina helps the mouth's ulcer to recover faster due to the B-12.

Now Foods Organic Powdered Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this twice a day in a green smoothie. It gives me endless energy and makes my skin glow. I would never want to be without it. My daughter started on it also and she says it is the only thing that has ever given her energy and keeps her blood sugar on an even keel.

The taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Oh wow...this stuff is aweful. I tried to put it into everything I could to hide the taste. I know it is good for us, but I had to finally throw it away.

Tasted like Horse Manure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know about the rest of the reviewers here, but the product I received tasted like it was grown on horse manure. Totally repulsive. I was rather disappointed!

Georgia Stewart BSYA (Herb.)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not impressed that the container is twice the size of the product so is not environmentally friendly and is misleading on first sight and that it seems to be made of aliminium which is dangerous to ingest.