Glucose Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chromemate has produced a significant reduction in my blood sugar numbers. Will continue to monitor over time. Still requires good diet and exercise. Will reorder this product.

Chromate NOW Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product but difficult to find on this site. Well priced. Studies in rats presented in 2005 showed a more than a 20% increase in lifespan in those who were fed ChromeMate as well as lowered blood pressure and better blood glucose levels.

Now Foods, Chromemate, 200 micrograms, 180 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality; niacin-bound chromium ("chromemate") provides significantly more health benefits than chromium picolinate, the form more commonly found in supplements, according to a new study. Lot No. 1079644. Expiration date on bottle — 01/2014.

Best assimilation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

as shown by my hair analysis. This stuff works (for me) better than any other form of chromium.

Proved to be awesome with 2 members of my family so far

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother and my sister both have diabetes, high Cholesterol and Triglycerides. Taking 2 caps of this great product for few months, brought down their Cholesterol and Triglycerides to normal ranges. It has somewhat good effect on blood sugar levels too. It's great, safe and without no side effects at all (given that you are not over-dosing). Give it a try, and good luck everyone.

John Jialanella

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Now brand over a period of ten years and found Now products to be excellent. I have used this item for over ten years and it is great for my diabetes.

weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

loss of fat instead of muscle

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It helps lunch fill me up so I don't have hunger pangs or cravings in the afternoon.

an excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

kiss blood sugar problems goodby

excellent source of chromium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended Chromium Polynicotinate which is what the product contains.

1 2 3