Glucose Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chromemate has produced a significant reduction in my blood sugar numbers. Will continue to monitor over time. Still requires good diet and exercise. Will reorder this product.

Chromate NOW Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product but difficult to find on this site. Well priced. Studies in rats presented in 2005 showed a more than a 20% increase in lifespan in those who were fed ChromeMate as well as lowered blood pressure and better blood glucose levels.

Now Foods, Chromemate, 200 micrograms, 180 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on April 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality; niacin-bound chromium ("chromemate") provides significantly more health benefits than chromium picolinate, the form more commonly found in supplements, according to a new study. Lot No. 1079644. Expiration date on bottle — 01/2014.

Best assimilation

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

as shown by my hair analysis. This stuff works (for me) better than any other form of chromium.

Proved to be awesome with 2 members of my family so far

Posted by MichaelLabib on August 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother and my sister both have diabetes, high Cholesterol and Triglycerides. Taking 2 caps of this great product for few months, brought down their Cholesterol and Triglycerides to normal ranges. It has somewhat good effect on blood sugar levels too. It's great, safe and without no side effects at all (given that you are not over-dosing). Give it a try, and good luck everyone.

John Jialanella

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Now brand over a period of ten years and found Now products to be excellent. I have used this item for over ten years and it is great for my diabetes.

weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

loss of fat instead of muscle

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

It helps lunch fill me up so I don't have hunger pangs or cravings in the afternoon.

an excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

kiss blood sugar problems goodby

The most effective EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's amazing how a single pill can help curve your cravings. I'm a huge chocolate addict and since I've been using chromemate, it's easy for me to say no to any fattening foods. It's almost unbelievable!

1 2 3