hip's be gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i started this product a couple of weeks ago and the inches are starting to come off. i have tryed almost every other product to help the over weight 40 blues and this seems to be working where as the others didn't

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At home I drink Cider Vinegar 3 times a day to help normalize my blood sugar. However, when I am out, or traveling, it is unsuitable to bring a bottle of liquid Cider Vinegar. I find the capsule equally as effective as the liquid so there is no compromise for me. Delivery to Melbourne Australia was 4 days, so great price and great service. Thank you iherb, I will be back.

GREAT stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to drink ACV in hot water, but that hurt my throat, and the acid can completely destroy teeth. With these capsules, I'm able to get all the benifit without the acid-on-my-throat, and the additions are wonderful, and very well selected! (For instance, no matter how much you exersize, you're not going to lose weight if your body doesn't have enough chromium, and that's what they include.) This is worth my money completely. I'm planning on my second bottle, and have gotten my Mom started on them, too! Thank you!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the combination of ingredients. These work for me when combined with healty eating plan and exercise--not a magic bullet

love cv caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my acid reflux and digestion. Also, I am cautiously optimistic that it help some of my allergy symptoms

Losing weight and Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality product. I use it to keep my blood pressure down and maintain a good weight for me. It really works. I have been taking it for 2 years now, could not live without it.

Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! I am seeing all the benefits from using cider vinegar plus the extra added ingredients makes it must have in the diet.Also, the price is right and I am on my 4th bottle.

Very pleased with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Using this to replace a much more exspensive product to help with losing weight and I love this! Will continue to use it.

cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this really works for me

cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product. I have been using it for years.

1 2 3