must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good product,has reduced my sugar cravings n ive lost 5 lbs just using it for about a weeek,love it

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love cinnamon it helps to curb the sugar cravings, great service from iHerb and a great product too. Sharon Australia

easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

easy to swallow

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product I can tell when it is going to explode in the stomach you get a cinnamon taste in your mouth

Good Quality Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to help keep blood sugars level throughout the day - works well and curbs my appetite. I also opened one capsule to examine the quality of the product- the cinnamon particles were extremely fine ( before this we ground our own cinnamon from the cinnamon bark/sticks) and the scent was amazing - very potent. We will be ordering this again.

No weight loss so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased these cinnamon capsules after a lot of internet research confirming cinnamon as an all natural and safe weight loss supplement. I have no miracle weight loss story to share so far; yet I buy loads of NOW foods supplements, and the quality of this cinnamon is excellent (straight from the bark, do your research and you'll soon realize not all cinnamon is born equally). Also, this product has helped me control my sugar and carb cravings, so even if I haven't experienced weight loss strictly speaking, I continue buying these to keep my sweet tooth in line! And as always, thank you iherb for all excellent products, unbeatable prices and extra speedy delivery!

Good quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this brand before and am very happy with their cinnamon supplement.

cinnamon bark caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell, taste and it's own propeties of cinnamon. I take it one time a day after meal and it somehow remains for few minutes which makes me feel fresh.

Sugar Levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel good using cinnamon to cut sugar levels.

sugar level reducer