Now Foods, Ocu Support, Clinical Strength, 90 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamin/mineral blend. Like how it's really rich in various elements, essential for eye-health, but 3 caps per day is an overkill for me. Got terrible head-aches, now taking 1 cap daily + extra taurine (1000 mg, 1 daily) + extra lutein (40 mg, 1 daily as well). Ordered twice so far, quite happy with it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic and this helps keep my eyes in great shape. My eye dr. is confused as to why my prescriptions are getting lighter, not stronger.

A definite plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The jury is still out. I have been taking this for 3 weeks after going to my eye doctor after seeing flashes of light in one eye. Three weeks ago my eye doctor diagnosed me with having Posterior Vitreous Detachment around the retina. The concern is the pulling on the retina and possible retina tear, or detachment of the retina. So in the last three weeks been taking Ocu Support. Today had a follow-up appointment. Some of the vitreous is still detached or pulled away from the retina but no holes or tears in the retina which is very good news. I believe this supplement was well worth taking and had so far a beneficial effect, though I have no conclusive evidence. It's not the only thing I have done or changed, but taking Ocu support is the foundation and core of my regimen. Will buy again.

Now Foods, Ocu Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a product that is essential for eye health

Good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have spent more than 7 hours on the computer everyday, my eyesight improve so much after I have taken eye support, I will buy this products again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Принимала вместе с лютеином , эффект выраженный (глаза меньше устают, изображение по вечерам не "плывет"), но... пока пьешь. Прекращаешь - и все неприятные последствия работы за компьютером возвращаются буквально на следующий же день. Хотелось бы сохранения эффекта хотя бы еще на месяц после прекращения приема. Или это из области несбыточной мечты?..

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product but we have to consume 3 capsules per day. I'm looking for new brand with less quantity taking each day.

after a month of usage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I will say, my eye do not dry that easily after using it for a month.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The situation impruved but not too much

Helped some

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ocu Support helped some with my eye strain and blurriness. I take these mainly when I've been using the computer alot.

1 2