Really potent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beware, this is a really potent supplement. I started taking one capsule but realized it was to much, i couldn't fall i sleep and i felt over-energized. Now i take half a capsule and that really boosts my energy good enough.

Feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I felt the difference immediately after starting to use this product. I am a mercury toxified person and have developed high BP and insulin resistence over the years. CoQ10 made a difference and lowered both BP (I measure this myself daily 3 times) and blood sugar (I test this once a week) significantly. Especially the wildly fluctuating bloodsugar became more stable. CoQ10 does many other good things, you can look them up everywhere. One negative point: the caps contain carob, which I am highly allergic to (got in an anfylactic shock once after eating carob for the first time in my life). So I open the cap with a knife point and squeeze the content out onto my breakfast rice waffle. It's edible. But why does Now Foods use carob?

Good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat these in the morning in order to prevent migrain and it has worked. These are usually quite expensive but this product has really good value for money.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for some time, really effective in hindering migraines.

Quality of This Product Appears to Have Changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just wanted to pass along my recent experience. I have successfully and happily taken this product for over a year on a daily basis, but found the last lot to have a considerably stronger and different smell than before. After reassurances from Now Customer Service that everything was the same, etc. etc. I tried it anyway and had a considerable reaction which leads me to believe that something substantial has changed in the formulation, i.e. different sourcing, poorer quality, etc. Would appreciate knowing if others have similar experiences.

it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now vitamins is a trusted company. I have researched them. This product has definitely helped my health.

Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For some reason my food digestion has been better with this product.

COQ10 needed for the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is vital if you have heart, CHF or PCOS type problems. My daughter and I use this product and find it aids heart function and general health

My Products & Reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All items are nicely packed and delivery fast.

Gave it to a friend following chemo who had very damaged heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Her ejection fraction improved remarkably. I take it for overall health and my husband definitely took it when on those awful statins as it destroys coQ10.