Very strong product

Posted by Mirael on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a great product,I am very pleased.I take it with Ultra Omega from Now and I can say that I feel great effect.It is very important it is to be taken with food rich in fat.

CoQ10 / Hawthornberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this product very good.. I like having the Convenience of two in one.. and they seem to compliment each other.I use it due to heart racing episodes and it seems to help them..

Berry Healthy Indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods have a great reputation, and buying this particular product was based largely on that, I discovered q10 when I had undiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation and 90mg q10 daily settled it beautifully for me. I actually felt my heart strengthen. That was so weird. The hawthorn has so many benefits of its own that you really do need to google themand see them all, for both parts in fact, the q10 and the berry. I was going to get some Hawthorn seperately when I found BOTH of these proven heart aids together, so now I can have the best of both in one easy to swallow capsule. Love it.

Always dependabe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I started taking CoQ10 this was the brand I started with and with 6-8 mo. I no longer contacted every cold and virus that came around! I then found a less expensive brand and tried it but within a month I got the flu! I threw that brand away and went back to the NOW brand and have not changed in 15 years. I have changed dosages; started with 30mg/day and now am taking 100 mg. per day since Yehovah-God diagnosed me with AFS (Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome) because the 30mg/day was not enough. When I did get the flu several months ago, I upped my dosage to 100mg. 2x per day during my sickness and for 3 weeks afterwards. No, reoccurrences.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can stop taking the Hawthorne since it is in with this CoQ10.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been a part of my supplement regimen for nearly 10 years.

Jan Taylor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this company for over a year and would recommend it highly

my favorite herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love bilberry because it enhances my vision, circulatory and vascular systems. Actually, I love most berries. I would just gulp a handful if money permits. As for Hawthorn, I feel so blessed to be able to use this product. It helps so much. It really strengthen the heart muscle. Personal favorite!

Together with acetyl l carnithine it works good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In combination with acetyl l carnithine it keeps the brain fresh non blurry and focused, and that is quite calming for thought jumping around.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this because I have kidney disease. I'm taking it along with some other supplements so not sure how well it's really working but so far my lab work has been great.