Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for about 2 weeks and fell good on it

that's good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good additive, read many responses, now there is a possibility to be convinced of it

NOW Foods CoQ10 and other supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've done my research and know the value of CoQ10 and fish oil as one of my daily supplements. I have used NOW products for 14 years and appreciate their quality and consistency. I believe my heart health, good cholesterol, and overall good health (14 year survivor of melanoma), at age 61, are a result of the use of this and other supplements (along with good diet and exercise).

Increased energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works. Can notice a difference in my energy level from using this product in lieu of using cod liver or salmon oil capsules. Will reorder.

Great Product - Even Greater Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over a year now for myself and my dog. I truly believe that the Omega-3 has improved my dog's coat and rid me of my heel spurs. I also believe that the CoQ10 helped lower the number of my migraine attacks. Of course my recent retirement has REALLY lowered the the attacks, must be due to the stress relief.

Smart and cheap.

Posted by Betatester on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great deal for this CoQ10 and fish oil. But... one softgel consist only of 250 mg of fish oil and actually couldn`t solve my fish oil deficiency. I don`t use 2 softgels cause i am too young. So this is great deal if you already have half daily doze of fish oil (it`s cheaper). But it can`t help you alone.

the product is fine, however the shipment to China is a big issue.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought them this July, and I just received the parcel this morning, 2.5month later. Unfornately, the contents(capsules) in 2 of them (I bought 4 bottles) have adhereed together, I guess I need to drop all of them into bin. It is a total failure to shop here. the Shipment is a big risk.

John R D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using CoQ10 + fISH oil for two and a half years and I am sure that the benifits have been very good. I was quite arthritic before I started taking it and now I feel free of pain and stiffness It has been passed and recommended by doctors I have visited in the past so am very pleased.Thank you J.R.Dixon

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel energetic and feel less exhausted after taking it.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Right amount of COQ10 and fish oil. Which is just right for my son. And thks IHERB for a great service.