wonderfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is quit good and get a good price for it by add this S A L 1492 without space.

Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

Great for dry patches, not for whole body

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil a lot, it doesn't smell and it really hydrates the skin, but i find that it takes too long of a time to absorb into the skin, so I haven't really used it much as a body oil which is what I bought it for. Maybe it works better on smaller areas, in a warmer climate, or on other skin types than my dry nordic one. Will however try it as treatment for dry hair.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that the coconut oil is very silkening. I like it!

No coconut smell???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

How come this nautral oil without coconut smell? I will try other brand next time.

Liquid oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got my coconut oil in a liquid state. It is suppose to be solid when cool so i'm not sure if this is the real product.

weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

doesn't have that coconut great smell. feels like butter or another oil but not coconut

I would get the other brand next time

Posted by GhadaW on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

im already half way through it even though it's only been a few weeks the other brand lasted me 5 months !

Decent but not for baby's sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a refined coconut oil, with not much coconut smell at all. Unfortunately, it made my 5 month old baby break out in mild eczema, versus the organic one that i normally use. Probably fine for adults.

bad packaging, very hard to open , nice texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil has a nice texture, but I'm wondering why it doesn't have a coconut smell ! No any smell Regarding the cover very hard to open , i did a hole in the cover then I transferred to another bottle.