good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this very moisturizing for my dry skin, it absorbs fairly quickly, and is a good value for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Very good coconut oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell is little bit interesting but maybe it should be like this. Very good for curly hair.

This is awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

The old packaging is good quality, the lid is perfect for an everyday use! The oil is clear when its liquid, it is light and is light scented, if you love the smell of coconut you will be enchanted by the smell the lingers and isn't overpowering. I used the hair as a treatment after washing my hair,it made me relaxed and my scalp felt refreshed,I let it sit overnight and washed it again, it didn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy and after washing it out my hair was really soft! I also use it with my moisturizer.

I would like more scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil is lightweight and adsorbs quickly. I'm using it for all skin and hair for myself and for my kid. The only thing I'd expect is a little more aroma.

good, but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quite nice for dry, damaged hair. Softens, adds briliance. However reading previous reviews I expected something greater. Next time I'll buy extra virgin coconut oil.

Good for skin/hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin and hair smooth and shiny, even though I do not think this oil is the best.

Coconut oil for body

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my body message, easy to melt to palm, use a small amount will be enough. Not oily after using.

I Dont Know Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME 😂 i ordered this to use it in food but it only says it's for skin .. what do you think ?

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Product feels good. I see results.