good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this very moisturizing for my dry skin, it absorbs fairly quickly, and is a good value for the price.

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product

This is awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The old packaging is good quality, the lid is perfect for an everyday use! The oil is clear when its liquid, it is light and is light scented, if you love the smell of coconut you will be enchanted by the smell the lingers and isn't overpowering. I used the hair as a treatment after washing my hair,it made me relaxed and my scalp felt refreshed,I let it sit overnight and washed it again, it didn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy and after washing it out my hair was really soft! I also use it with my moisturizer.

I would like more scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil is lightweight and adsorbs quickly. I'm using it for all skin and hair for myself and for my kid. The only thing I'd expect is a little more aroma.

good, but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quite nice for dry, damaged hair. Softens, adds briliance. However reading previous reviews I expected something greater. Next time I'll buy extra virgin coconut oil.

Good for skin/hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin and hair smooth and shiny, even though I do not think this oil is the best.

Now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand always fantastic

Not bad at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great as a body moisturiser for winter.

I Like It.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that it doesn't have the strong smell of coconut, it's really good and works well for both hair and skin.

Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Try it one time since I get it in my hair it's really good , I'm really excited to try it more 😻👌🏼