Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

Great for dry patches, not for whole body

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil a lot, it doesn't smell and it really hydrates the skin, but i find that it takes too long of a time to absorb into the skin, so I haven't really used it much as a body oil which is what I bought it for. Maybe it works better on smaller areas, in a warmer climate, or on other skin types than my dry nordic one. Will however try it as treatment for dry hair.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that the coconut oil is very silkening. I like it!

Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

melts easily in your palms and spreads smoothly on your skin, however there is no scent. Would have preferred a slight coconut smell. Still a nice product.

Not sure it’s coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Has the look and consistency of coconut oil. But the smell is nothing like coconut at all, it’s very chemical smelling. Has done nothing for my skin or hair. Changed back to organic coconut oil. Not worth it at all. Very disappointed.

Too Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It doesn’t has coconut smell No benefits I really don’t recommend to buy it .

bad quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell and the texture are strange, before it was much better!

nepatiko

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nepirkite, nes rafinuotas, kvapas pridetas sintetiskai.

just an oil..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like this product at all. it did nothing to my face, left me an oily feeling on my body and hair. it also turn liquidy all the time, so i put it in the pridg, and than i can't use it/ a waste of money

works wonders!!

Posted by linnyjhong on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got rash and rough skin from using skin eternal cream for a week. Only applied this oil last night, and my skin got better-softer and no rashes!!!! I think I'd definitely continue to use this amazing oil. Love it!