Terrible, No Stars

Posted by Reviewer2217783 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly processed. it is deodorized which means chemical treatment and solvents. I would advise staying away, far away from this one. I wish I had known, perhaps it is written in the catalog and I missed it, but since it was written in small type on the back of the label that it was deodorized, it seems like they have something to hide. :-(

don't smell

Posted by Reviewer1884121 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't smell a coconut at all, it's thick. I wasn't impressed by it.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1318499 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed about this coconut oil - does not smell at all after the coconuts. I'm not buying the second time this coconut oil.

the quality has changed

Posted by 5523215205057383942 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for about year and half , i loved it and i have been using it for my hair and skin. But the last bottle was nothing like coconut oil!! I did not feel the hydration,no more glowing skin ! It was so light and with no smell ! The quality changed a lot unfortunately! I recommend trying another brands as i will do .

Like the virgin way better

Posted by Reviewer1078354 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair feel dry and brittle, my face did not agree with it either, lots of little bumps eveywhere

bad quality

Posted by Reviewer2446949 on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell and the texture are strange, before it was much better!

nepatiko

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nepirkite, nes rafinuotas, kvapas pridetas sintetiskai.

just an oil..

Posted by Reviewer2281046 on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like this product at all. it did nothing to my face, left me an oily feeling on my body and hair. it also turn liquidy all the time, so i put it in the pridg, and than i can't use it/ a waste of money

funny texture

Posted by 5426067218068742797 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont like tis. the texture is suspicious, nothing like coconut oil. difficult to spread out and apply. no coconut smell at all. did i miss something here?

No Smell, Bad Texture

Posted by 5629337971669572878 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Is Nothing Like Coconut Oil . Has No Smell Which Coconut Oil Is Supposed To Have And Has A Very Bad Texture.

1 2 3