Terrible, No Stars

Posted by Reviewer2217783 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly processed. it is deodorized which means chemical treatment and solvents. I would advise staying away, far away from this one. I wish I had known, perhaps it is written in the catalog and I missed it, but since it was written in small type on the back of the label that it was deodorized, it seems like they have something to hide. :-(

don't smell

Posted by Reviewer1884121 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't smell a coconut at all, it's thick. I wasn't impressed by it.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1318499 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed about this coconut oil - does not smell at all after the coconuts. I'm not buying the second time this coconut oil.

the quality has changed

Posted by 5523215205057383942 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for about year and half , i loved it and i have been using it for my hair and skin. But the last bottle was nothing like coconut oil!! I did not feel the hydration,no more glowing skin ! It was so light and with no smell ! The quality changed a lot unfortunately! I recommend trying another brands as i will do .

just an oil..

Posted by Reviewer2281046 on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like this product at all. it did nothing to my face, left me an oily feeling on my body and hair. it also turn liquidy all the time, so i put it in the pridg, and than i can't use it/ a waste of money

nepatiko

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nepirkite, nes rafinuotas, kvapas pridetas sintetiskai.

bad quality

Posted by Reviewer2446949 on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell and the texture are strange, before it was much better!

Like the virgin way better

Posted by Reviewer1078354 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair feel dry and brittle, my face did not agree with it either, lots of little bumps eveywhere

déçu

Posted by 4742045051743455043 on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Vraiment déçu ! Ce n'est pas de la vrai huile de coco ! Elle n'a pas d'odeur et pour le prix je préfère aller en acheter dans un magasin bio près de chez moi. En tout cas je ne vois pas les bénéfices qu'elle apporte a mes cheveux je vais la recyclé en huile pour le corps

Not to my liking

Posted by 4740410512276343596 on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product can be made better if 1) there is smell of coconut oil 2) have a coconut taste i thought of giving it a chance by applying on my hair but after a while, i feel gross. It is nothing compared to the other brand that i was using. It make me feel like i'm applying cooking oil on my head. Needless to say, i pour the whole bottle into the drain.

1 2 3