Terrible, No Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly processed. it is deodorized which means chemical treatment and solvents. I would advise staying away, far away from this one. I wish I had known, perhaps it is written in the catalog and I missed it, but since it was written in small type on the back of the label that it was deodorized, it seems like they have something to hide. :-(

don't smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't smell a coconut at all, it's thick. I wasn't impressed by it.

disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed about this coconut oil - does not smell at all after the coconuts. I'm not buying the second time this coconut oil.

the quality has changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this oil for about year and half , i loved it and i have been using it for my hair and skin. But the last bottle was nothing like coconut oil!! I did not feel the hydration,no more glowing skin ! It was so light and with no smell ! The quality changed a lot unfortunately! I recommend trying another brands as i will do .

Not a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is in yellow colour and it does not smell like coconut at all.

Like the virgin way better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair feel dry and brittle, my face did not agree with it either, lots of little bumps eveywhere

bad quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell and the texture are strange, before it was much better!

nepatiko

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nepirkite, nes rafinuotas, kvapas pridetas sintetiskai.

just an oil..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like this product at all. it did nothing to my face, left me an oily feeling on my body and hair. it also turn liquidy all the time, so i put it in the pridg, and than i can't use it/ a waste of money

Now Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use many product of now however this now coconut oil disappointed a lot . It doesn't have a smell of coconut oil At All. It means either it's not orignal or either it has too much composition of other things.

1 2 3