Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

Great for dry patches, not for whole body

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil a lot, it doesn't smell and it really hydrates the skin, but i find that it takes too long of a time to absorb into the skin, so I haven't really used it much as a body oil which is what I bought it for. Maybe it works better on smaller areas, in a warmer climate, or on other skin types than my dry nordic one. Will however try it as treatment for dry hair.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1257000 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that the coconut oil is very silkening. I like it!

Decent but not for baby's sensitive skin

Posted by 4774650447397026718 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a refined coconut oil, with not much coconut smell at all. Unfortunately, it made my 5 month old baby break out in mild eczema, versus the organic one that i normally use. Probably fine for adults.

bad packaging, very hard to open , nice texture

Posted by 5139482707296927945 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil has a nice texture, but I'm wondering why it doesn't have a coconut smell ! No any smell Regarding the cover very hard to open , i did a hole in the cover then I transferred to another bottle.

Poor expectation

Posted by getwell on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My expectation so great but this product failed me

good product

Posted by 5351218857142830175 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

affect on hair is minimal, does make it a little softer

dissappointed 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Posted by 5487403965797941680 on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good as light oil but doesn't smell like cocconut at all and doesn't has the effective action Not buying it again

Not bad

Posted by 4688165361295470522 on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's good moisturizer.. And it doesn't smell coconut or anything and that's good for those who don't like coconut. But it's very small and contains chemicals.

Does not smell like coconut at all

Posted by queenswana on Jul 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil maybe good for your hair and skin but I was so disappointed when I opened the jar I expected a nice coconutty smell, instead there was no smell at all. I don't understand why it says a 100% pure coconut oil and does not smell like it at all.