Good

Posted by Reviewer1257000 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that the coconut oil is very silkening. I like it!

Great for dry patches, not for whole body

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil a lot, it doesn't smell and it really hydrates the skin, but i find that it takes too long of a time to absorb into the skin, so I haven't really used it much as a body oil which is what I bought it for. Maybe it works better on smaller areas, in a warmer climate, or on other skin types than my dry nordic one. Will however try it as treatment for dry hair.

Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

Mijaka

Posted by Reviewer1891887 on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good for hair and skin

Now Foods Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1370317 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product for our dry skin conditions, scalp conditioner for my husband. The only problem is that it becomes gritty after jar is opened. Otherwise, I'd give this a 5 star rating.

A bit too greasy for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2591100 on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can't use it as a leave in conditioner after wash, found it a bit greasy for my comfort. So I apply it on my hair together with my conditioner, leave it on for about 10-15 mins before I rinse everything off. After about 3 days, my hair does feel softer.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3338909 on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not enough time to really rate it.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will prefer something with a coconut-ty smell to it. This 1 is totally smell-less. It's not bad as a moisturiser!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2528317 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has a nice smell, and is not too sticky, it dries after a few minutes. I use it on my skin(leaves my hands soft and less dry) and on my hair (add some shine).

lite oil

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this as a moisturizer for the skin but has not helped my dry and cracked feet.