miracle worker for dry skin!!

Posted by Reviewer3095749 on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i was listening to a radio dj a couple of weeks ago. he recommended !00% coconut oil for dry skin. i'm african american so my skin gets extremely dry in the winter. the minute i apllied the product to my skin i noticed immediate results. love the fact its unscented! i keep my hair natural most of the time so its important that i have a lot of moisture. i mix a small amount with my leave-in conditioner. works amazing!! i could go on for hours. :)

Best!

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is best I ever tried. Soft and silky and almost without any scent! Ordered 2 and will continue! Highly recomended!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2004169 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that this coconut oil comes in a plastic jar that I can get my fingers into when the product start to run low! I've purchased coconut oils in glass jars and it's impossible (without a spoon) to get the oil out of the jar when the product is only 3/4 used.

Coconut Oil- Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer3147005 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this natural coconut oil.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2832388 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of good reviews and decided to get a jar of coconut oil. Initially wanted to purchase Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil but the smaller bottle was sold out. This works great too, totally scentless which is great since I don't want to smell like a coconut. I use it on my skin everyday after showering. Makes my skin really moisturized and glowy. I fell from the bike and had some scars on my leg, I am hoping the daily moisturizing will fade them. I am seeing some improvements. I tried it as a pre-shampoo conditioner last night (massage in and lefe it for 20mins before washing out). My hair was totally non-frizzy this morning and really moisturized. I have permed hair so this is so wonderful. The only drawback is it is hard to wash off, I had to shampoo it twice. The oil arrived in liquid form. Since it is tropical all year here, I will have to put it in the fridge if I want it to solidify but I am happy with the liquid form now. I just hope it won't turn mouldy or cloudy anytime soon!

Old stand-by

Posted by Reviewer1444117 on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always keep this on hand for a natural way to moisturize dry skin and hair.

Perfect product

Posted by Margueritte on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always natural flavour and high-quality texture.

great product

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and good price

Good oil

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works good as hair mask.

Hydratation

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Coconut Oil for External Use is Very pleasant to Use,and Very Hydrating.