miracle worker for dry skin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i was listening to a radio dj a couple of weeks ago. he recommended !00% coconut oil for dry skin. i'm african american so my skin gets extremely dry in the winter. the minute i apllied the product to my skin i noticed immediate results. love the fact its unscented! i keep my hair natural most of the time so its important that i have a lot of moisture. i mix a small amount with my leave-in conditioner. works amazing!! i could go on for hours. :)

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is best I ever tried. Soft and silky and almost without any scent! Ordered 2 and will continue! Highly recomended!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that this coconut oil comes in a plastic jar that I can get my fingers into when the product start to run low! I've purchased coconut oils in glass jars and it's impossible (without a spoon) to get the oil out of the jar when the product is only 3/4 used.

Coconut Oil- Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this natural coconut oil.

Honestly The Only Coconut Oil I Get

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is theeeee best coconut oil i have ever used. I have already finished about 4 or 5 bottles 10/10 would and will buy again

Coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gorgeous and I will pursuer this product again and again 👌🏻

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very cool for the body and without annoying smell جدا رائع للجسم والأهم انه بدون رائحة مزعجة 💗💗💗

Hair conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use a small amount on my dry, curly, sometimes frizzy hair-makes it soft & shiny.Have not used it on skin yet. A little goes a long way.

Pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using the coconut oil to prevent stretch marks and it also helps with the itching

Best Service That I have Tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Service That I have Tried!