Perfect product

Posted by Margueritte on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always natural flavour and high-quality texture.

good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to my mommy. She is using it for face, for total body and is evaluating it as pretty good.

Old stand-by

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always keep this on hand for a natural way to moisturize dry skin and hair.

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of good reviews and decided to get a jar of coconut oil. Initially wanted to purchase Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil but the smaller bottle was sold out. This works great too, totally scentless which is great since I don't want to smell like a coconut. I use it on my skin everyday after showering. Makes my skin really moisturized and glowy. I fell from the bike and had some scars on my leg, I am hoping the daily moisturizing will fade them. I am seeing some improvements. I tried it as a pre-shampoo conditioner last night (massage in and lefe it for 20mins before washing out). My hair was totally non-frizzy this morning and really moisturized. I have permed hair so this is so wonderful. The only drawback is it is hard to wash off, I had to shampoo it twice. The oil arrived in liquid form. Since it is tropical all year here, I will have to put it in the fridge if I want it to solidify but I am happy with the liquid form now. I just hope it won't turn mouldy or cloudy anytime soon!

This is awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The old packaging is good quality, the lid is perfect for an everyday use! The oil is clear when its liquid, it is light and is light scented, if you love the smell of coconut you will be enchanted by the smell the lingers and isn't overpowering. I used the hair as a treatment after washing my hair,it made me relaxed and my scalp felt refreshed,I let it sit overnight and washed it again, it didn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy and after washing it out my hair was really soft! I also use it with my moisturizer.

I would like more scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil is lightweight and adsorbs quickly. I'm using it for all skin and hair for myself and for my kid. The only thing I'd expect is a little more aroma.

good, but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quite nice for dry, damaged hair. Softens, adds briliance. However reading previous reviews I expected something greater. Next time I'll buy extra virgin coconut oil.

wonderfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is quit good and get a good price for it by add this S A L 1492 without space.

Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

Great for dry patches, not for whole body

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil a lot, it doesn't smell and it really hydrates the skin, but i find that it takes too long of a time to absorb into the skin, so I haven't really used it much as a body oil which is what I bought it for. Maybe it works better on smaller areas, in a warmer climate, or on other skin types than my dry nordic one. Will however try it as treatment for dry hair.