This is awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The old packaging is good quality, the lid is perfect for an everyday use! The oil is clear when its liquid, it is light and is light scented, if you love the smell of coconut you will be enchanted by the smell the lingers and isn't overpowering. I used the hair as a treatment after washing my hair,it made me relaxed and my scalp felt refreshed,I let it sit overnight and washed it again, it didn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy and after washing it out my hair was really soft! I also use it with my moisturizer.

I would like more scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil is lightweight and adsorbs quickly. I'm using it for all skin and hair for myself and for my kid. The only thing I'd expect is a little more aroma.

good, but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quite nice for dry, damaged hair. Softens, adds briliance. However reading previous reviews I expected something greater. Next time I'll buy extra virgin coconut oil.

wonderfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is quit good and get a good price for it by add this S A L 1492 without space.

Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

Great for dry patches, not for whole body

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil a lot, it doesn't smell and it really hydrates the skin, but i find that it takes too long of a time to absorb into the skin, so I haven't really used it much as a body oil which is what I bought it for. Maybe it works better on smaller areas, in a warmer climate, or on other skin types than my dry nordic one. Will however try it as treatment for dry hair.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that the coconut oil is very silkening. I like it!

Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

melts easily in your palms and spreads smoothly on your skin, however there is no scent. Would have preferred a slight coconut smell. Still a nice product.

bad quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell and the texture are strange, before it was much better!

nepatiko

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nepirkite, nes rafinuotas, kvapas pridetas sintetiskai.