A magic bullet against bladder infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just as a silver bullet is deadly to vampires, these little, well, not so little cranberry bullets are to bladder infections, and once you get rid of one, taking these will prevent it them ever coming back. I am a believer! I would bet curing and preventing bladder infections isn't the only thing cranberry supplements are good for, but if they only took care of bladder infections, that would be enough!

re: Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For someone who has been plagued by IUT infections for years finding an easy to swallow cranberry capsule has been a life saver. I've incorprated it into my every day supplement routine and have not suffered an infection since I started 6 months ago. YEAH!!! Thanks IHerb for making it one third the cost that I was paying at the doctor's office. Jerilyn Stanka

Now Foods,Cranberry Concentrate, 100 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product--take one capsule a day and it keeps burning & need for frequent urination at bay. However, if I feel the start of something, I'll take two capsules that day and the symptoms disappear!

Cranberry capcel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can not drink juice because of my blood sugar, so I take capcels....prevent me from getting bladder infection, which I was pron to get it often. knock on the wood, I have not had visit emergency hospital over 2 years. may be this cranberry is helping. much better price then other brand used before.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with pain due to not emptying my bladder when I urinate. This product helps with all symptoms!

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

like to open the caps and mix into tea. actually am a vegetarian and the caps are gelatin so I open the caps anyway. Sometimes just pour the powder the down the hatch, a snappy tart treat. Now has a good product line. Like their enzyme product also. iHerb is my source for health products...

no more getting up at night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love these, have been taking them for a month now and I really see the difference. I can sleep throughout the night without getting up to go to the bathroom. this used to drive me crazy as it would take a while to go back to sleep. I didn't have any severe UTI symptoms but I would feel an occasional tingling or burning sensation and some pressure. now it's all gone. I take 2 pills with some ginger tea and sqeezed lemon. also, I take sodium ascorbate (vit c) as it helps them work better. thank you iherb!

It sure is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this is THE reason for my miraculous cure from IUT infections, but I haven't had any symptoms in two or three months and that's about how long I've been taking the pills. I usually have 2 pills in a day and that's all. It seems that I will buy it again!!

Great supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best cranberry supplements I have taken so far. They seem to be very potent. In fact, I took down the dosage from 4 capsules a day to 2 capsules per day because I noticed my urinary tract would actually get irritated with such a high dose. At the lower dosage, I have had no issues with bladder irritations or infections, which plagued me before (4 UTIs and 1 kidney infection in less than a year!). These work really well and are very fair in price.

Now Foods, Cranberry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product - has helped with bladder infections