I use for urinary tract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take the Cranberry Capsules in combination with the powder form of D-Mannose to help with urinary tract infections. The combination helps keep the infecion at bay.

bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No se si tendra que ver con el producto, pero voy mucho mas al wc y desde que lo tomo solo me dio una molestia una vez y se me fue a las horas sin necesidad de medicamentos 7

bastante efectivo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

lo compre porque me recomendaron el extracto de arándano rojo por infecciones de orina de repetición. Y tomando una cápsula al día no he vuelto a tener una. No se si será casualidad,pero de momento, parece que me funciona

Cranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works!

take it because of bladder catheter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking cranberry capsules as I got a bladder catheter. With a bladder catheter the risk for an urinary infection is much higher. The first month I took 4 capsules and since then I take 2 capsules in the morning. 6 months later and no infection up until now. Let's hope it stays this way.

Excelent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Consumed by medical indication. It is expected improvements with the use of the product.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

still got bladder infection..even though took it every day and maximum dosage. may be i need something stronger,or combined with other bladder support products.

Cranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's effective. Takng for maintenance.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this when recovering from a very uncomfortable kidney infection and feel that it has helped speed my recovery.

What I think .