Not for me

Posted by Vasara on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very painful periods, so I was very hopeful this product would help to minimize the intake of painkillers. Unfortunately, it does not work for me at all, the pains were the same as always and the amount of painkillers I had to take was the same. Plus, there was a side effect for me - terrible weakness after taking these pills. I already tried to take it a few days before my period and during the first days of it in various doses but it does not work to reduce the pain :(

good for heavy bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know that ginger helps with heavy periods, and this does help, although I do supplement with freshly sliced ginger in hot water with honey about 4x a day when I'm having a really heavy period. I'm not sure what the zinc does but it can't be bad. Overall recommended.

Seems okay

Posted by AustinProdPage on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

*While nothing can replace meeting with your veterinarian, we are here to suggest holistic and wellness supplements to help your furry family member. Chang is a 4 year old Pekingese, who was diagnosed with Epilepsy in February 2017. He is also highly allergic to all man-made fabrics, and chemical sensitive. As his mama, and an Animal Health Care Advocate, I will post recommendations and reviews here which we feel will help you to make informed decisions for the health of your canine companion. Thank you for your interest.*

i thing it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have pain on my period but it has help me a lot

Doesnt Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it and on me doesn't work. The caps are to big and sometimes is not easy take it .

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a young friend and she found it helped with cramps.

not so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't purpose very well.. after i dose it, i still feel some pain but it curb some not so bad

Okay

Posted by clarissab on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It didn't make too much of a difference but anything that stops me from having my normal period pains is nice. I might continue to take it but I mainly purchased it because it was on sale.