Not for me

Posted by Vasara on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very painful periods, so I was very hopeful this product would help to minimize the intake of painkillers. Unfortunately, it does not work for me at all, the pains were the same as always and the amount of painkillers I had to take was the same. Plus, there was a side effect for me - terrible weakness after taking these pills. I already tried to take it a few days before my period and during the first days of it in various doses but it does not work to reduce the pain :(

good for heavy bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know that ginger helps with heavy periods, and this does help, although I do supplement with freshly sliced ginger in hot water with honey about 4x a day when I'm having a really heavy period. I'm not sure what the zinc does but it can't be bad. Overall recommended.

i thing it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have pain on my period but it has help me a lot

Doesnt Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it and on me doesn't work. The caps are to big and sometimes is not easy take it .

always at hand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like ginger and its benefits, however jelly-ginger has too much sugar, so I am happy found this caps - good for kinetosis ( travel dizziness) as well.

Works to improve mood.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think a hormonal imbalance is the source of all my porblems and I've noticed that taking 3 caps of this every day improves my overall well-being in terms of energy, mood and concentration. I think ginseng has something to do with it too. Highly recommended.

This Product is Great. GREAT VALUE

Posted by MrAustin on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the price this product is great. Makes me feel good

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a young friend and she found it helped with cramps.

not so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't purpose very well.. after i dose it, i still feel some pain but it curb some not so bad

NOT SURE ABOUT THE RESULT