Not for me

Posted by Vasara on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very painful periods, so I was very hopeful this product would help to minimize the intake of painkillers. Unfortunately, it does not work for me at all, the pains were the same as always and the amount of painkillers I had to take was the same. Plus, there was a side effect for me - terrible weakness after taking these pills. I already tried to take it a few days before my period and during the first days of it in various doses but it does not work to reduce the pain :(

good for heavy bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know that ginger helps with heavy periods, and this does help, although I do supplement with freshly sliced ginger in hot water with honey about 4x a day when I'm having a really heavy period. I'm not sure what the zinc does but it can't be bad. Overall recommended.

i thing it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have pain on my period but it has help me a lot

Doesnt Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it and on me doesn't work. The caps are to big and sometimes is not easy take it .

always at hand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like ginger and its benefits, however jelly-ginger has too much sugar, so I am happy found this caps - good for kinetosis ( travel dizziness) as well.

Works to improve mood.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think a hormonal imbalance is the source of all my porblems and I've noticed that taking 3 caps of this every day improves my overall well-being in terms of energy, mood and concentration. I think ginseng has something to do with it too. Highly recommended.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a young friend and she found it helped with cramps.

not so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't purpose very well.. after i dose it, i still feel some pain but it curb some not so bad

NOT SURE ABOUT THE RESULT

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE RESULT . I DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENT

Okay

Posted by clarissab on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

It didn't make too much of a difference but anything that stops me from having my normal period pains is nice. I might continue to take it but I mainly purchased it because it was on sale.