lower blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because you cannot buy B15, pangamic acid. This is supposed to increase production of B15, which among other things is supposed to lower blood pressure and reduce alcohol cravings. It has done both for me.

migraine relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've struggle to find an effective regimen of natural products to rid myself of chronic neck tension and migraines until recently.Clinical studies show DMG to benefit migrainers/tension as well as serrapeptase and l-glutamine. I combined all three along with vit C and advil and discovered a mega potent preventive.

great for autism, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this has helped my son with his autism.

part of methylation procedure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help with my kids on the autism/add spectrum. It certainly has helped. They are using expressive language for the first time ever!

Stops CFS crash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helps to lessen the crashes in CFS, which i have quite severely. Excellent stuff. Boosts the methylation cycle, and great taken along with sam-e, active b12 and folate. A must try for energy & CFS.

great product for a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have been taking DMG for any length of time you probably know how expensive it can be, so the price is what drew me to this particular brand, but the fact that they make me feel better is why I keep buying it. These are excellent for your immune system.

DMD the wonder supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking DMG over 7 mths ago for dizziness and lack of energy. Right away the dizziness went away and my energy level increased. I love this stuff. I recommend it to all of my friends. It truly is one of those wonder supplements!!!

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this to all my kids(youngest has Autism), I seen improvements in their behavior the first week!

Helped with seizures!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog, Lucky (Black Lab), started having seizures when he turned 8 years old. First, they came every few months, then every other month or so. They were quite violent and our veterinarian said that most likely he will have to put him on some anti-seizures medication when they will become more frequent. I found some information on internet stating that since DMG helps the brain utilize oxygen, it may be helpful with seizures and epilepsy. Since my dog is essentially "half-of-a-man" (85 lbs), I started giving him 1/2 of a regular dose, namely just one capsule a day with his evening meal. His seizures became quickly less frequent, and now after 3 years - I don't even remember when was his last one! I would recommend DMG to anybody with epilepsy or seizure disorder. Just fantastic, and really good for you! Anybody can take it to improve mental functions.

DMG 125mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this purchase. We use this as a supplement for my granddaughter, who is autistic and has seizures. It is used in conjunction with her prescribed medications. Your product was reasonably priced. Delivery was incredibly quick!