Wonderful!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with artichoke and milk thistle, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

Dandellion Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and works better than any other water retention herbal rememdy I have used. This product is now on my permenant re-order list. Thanks IHerb.

be careful with Dandelion

Posted by allieb on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dandelion is a very effective diuretic. but it is not a potassium-sparing diuretic which means it pulls potassium out of your body along with water. after taking this for about 2 weeks my potassium got pretty low, which can be dangerous. keep a check on your potassium while taking this, or supplement a potassium pill a day. otherwise, it is great for your liver and bloat.

my fovourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite. I have my gallbladder removed, so it is very important to keep the liver clean. Two capsules with glass of warm water with lemon juice do the job. very happy!

good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take the recommend amount for help with digestion, and it is by far the best supplement I have ever taken and works very well. I've had problems with heartburn, and traditional medication has only increased the problem, I then started trying different products, and liked the swedish bitters, but then desided to find an easier form. On a whim I tried the dandelion root and it is the best I have tried. I no longer remember who bad I was before!

Dandelion Root -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for water retention and keeping bladder function normal. Could not recommend a better product.

Good price/quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this because I'm on a lot of medication. My liver and kidneys need all the extra help they can get!

Highly recommended herb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes dandelion is offered in powdered form to serve as an alternative drink to the typical coffee or brewed tea. The capsule form is more convenient to take on a regular basis and provides many health benefits, especially to the liver. Often, one may alternate between dandelion and milk thistle as a continual remedy against liver problems.

Dandelion Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Is a nature herb that allows the body to relax and maintains it's natural flow of ridding the body of liquid waste. I love this product and I use it regularly to regulate my water retention.

Great for gallbladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with gallstones back in the 70's. By using dandelion root in conjunction with other herbs and supplements good for the gallbladder and liver, I have been able to avoid another gallbladder attack for 28 years. Works for me! BTW....I sometimes get off the dandelion root for months at a time, but I can always tell when I need to get back on it because of little twinges in the gallbladder area. NOW brand herbs are excellent quality.