It works, I guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking the plant enzyme from Now Foods, and when I ran out, I got this because it seemed to be a more complete enzyme formula. But, it works about the same as the plant enzyme. I like this product, but, for the price, I think I'll stick with the plant enzyme.

Great brand and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Half the price compared to Health food shops/ chemists in Australia, and thats for a basic enzyme blend. I have noticed that there is less bloating and more regularity with this product. It also reduces the stomach discomfort when eating dairy. I combine one of these capsules with a probiotic, lactase and l glutamine for each meal.

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these!!!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

However I still bloat sometimes with meat (which I hadn't with enzymes from enzymatic therapy)Vegetables are digested well.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

WILL BE BACK FOR MORE. THANKS

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality digestive help!

Happy stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these enzymes now for a week or two. I didn't really expect to notice anything. But since a few days I "hear" my stomach when it's at work. Until I started taking these enzymes, my stomach always kept its manners and stayed silent. After a few googles, I must conclude that these enzymes make my stomach "happy", that it's good at work. I only take one tablet daily at breakfast.

Now Digest Platinum

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. My digestion has been much improved since I have been taking this digestive aid before meals.

The best yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

We've been using digestive enzymes for more than 20 years. ' used to keep a basic multi-enzyme product on hand + another for dairy + another for beans/onions, etc. No more. This one is near perfect.

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been having headaches, stomach issues and dry cough for years. Though I have taken other enzymes recently which partially helps with the symptoms, these seem to make the symptoms even lesser, maybe even make all symptoms disappear. Will continue with this supplement. Starting to feel more energetic.