Energizing, anti-cancer, slimming, increases glucose uptake in the muscle

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is also a decarboxylation inhibitor, can be used instead of "carbidopa" and this means it can enhance the effect of Mucuna Pruriens and 5-HTP. Also good to take before a high carb meal, because it makes the calories go to the muscle instead of to the fat (this is called a partitioning effect).

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Green tea is one of the most known and researched products. Most people probably know it for its powerful antioxidant, namely ECCG, which is one of important factors contributing to the longevity of the Japanese people. Does you also know that green tea treat acne, help control blood glucose level and fight diabetes, fight obesity, prevent and eliminate cancer, heart diseases, boost brain function, reduce unhealthy cholesterol, anti-aging, immune booster, pro mote relaxation and many others! All for a low cost and 180 caps! Generally, it is best to take one capsule with each meal (just like the Japanese or Chinese drinking green tea while eating their meal). That will probably be 3 capsules daily and still last for 60 days! One capsule possesses phytonutrients equal to about 2-3 green tea which is quite similar to what the amount that the Japanese drinks on average. This product is also highly decaffeinated so there is no issue with the caffeine. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Best egcg EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love my Green Tea!! I was taking green tea extract for about three months and I did like it, I think it helped me lose some weight I was trying to shed. I then started working with a personal trainer (she's amazing!) who also has a masters degree in nutrition. She suggested I try taking Yohimbine with my green tea extract. I had heard of Yohimbine at this point but had no experience with it. From the research I've done, my understanding is that it blocks Alpha2 activation allowing for greater fat breakdown to occur and also increase blood flow to adipose tissue, making it perfect for targeting stubborn fat. And when taken with green tea (or caffeine but I prefer green tea) the effects are multiplied. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Dem Anti-oxidants tho

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This with 5-HTP is a must!