actually too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff definitely packs a wallop. my stomach doesnt like it. As per directions, I only take it with food. I feel nauseated for hours afterward. Extremely annoying!! I think maybe they should offer it in 200 mg versions so people like me can take it more frequently but not subject ourselves to feeling sick or having to open up each capsule and take half etc. other than that, it definitely seems to have an impact. it does feel somewhat thermogenic - although its been difficult to focus on the positive effects when I feel like I'm halfway to yackville. and its literally halfway - its not horrible but its definitely annoying. Although.....I guess thats one way to cut reduce appetite! : )

No weightloss results

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for its antioxidant properties and, hopefully aids in reducing post menopausal abdominal fat. No visible results in terms of weightloss or inchloss after 1 month's use. Palpitations felt after every comsumption despite the fact that only 1 pill was taken daily.

Not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

It made my heart race a little ... I don't normally drink tea or coffee ... so maybe the cafeine affected me. I am eating as much as usual. Update: no weight loss at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Fix The Bottlecap Please

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle cap is easily be opened by the accident. So be sure to keep it in a zip bag.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm OK after ate it

Not sure if it words, but I am not feeling bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am just half way through my first bottle, not feeling any difference. But I don't feel any side effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't really say how effective it is. I might return later.

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

make me feel better to eat without get fat.

Bought for mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing noticeable yet, but too early too tell, and may take longer due to her age.

1 2 3