actually too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff definitely packs a wallop. my stomach doesnt like it. As per directions, I only take it with food. I feel nauseated for hours afterward. Extremely annoying!! I think maybe they should offer it in 200 mg versions so people like me can take it more frequently but not subject ourselves to feeling sick or having to open up each capsule and take half etc. other than that, it definitely seems to have an impact. it does feel somewhat thermogenic - although its been difficult to focus on the positive effects when I feel like I'm halfway to yackville. and its literally halfway - its not horrible but its definitely annoying. Although.....I guess thats one way to cut reduce appetite! : )

No weightloss results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for its antioxidant properties and, hopefully aids in reducing post menopausal abdominal fat. No visible results in terms of weightloss or inchloss after 1 month's use. Palpitations felt after every comsumption despite the fact that only 1 pill was taken daily.

Not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It made my heart race a little ... I don't normally drink tea or coffee ... so maybe the cafeine affected me. I am eating as much as usual. Update: no weight loss at all.

EGCg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm OK after ate it

Not sure if it words, but I am not feeling bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am just half way through my first bottle, not feeling any difference. But I don't feel any side effect.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't really say how effective it is. I might return later.

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

make me feel better to eat without get fat.

Bought for mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing noticeable yet, but too early too tell, and may take longer due to her age.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Sometimes i had problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes my stomach has problem with that , others not . If i take it the morning , gave me a headache , very much energy i think .

1 2