Mrs.Jones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I put just 2 drops on my dogs collar and let it soak in over night, then I put it back on in the morning, about every two weeks and he stays "Flea Free"! Our vet said she couldn't beleive how great it was working, there was no need for her to treat him with 'Frontline'. And she also said she was going to try it on her dogs too. DON'T USE ON CATS, THEY HATE THE SMELL!!

smells wonderful..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make anti mosquito oil mix for my toddler. It worked. Used lemon-grass, citronella, peppermint with coconut oil as a base. Very satisfied. Good prices.

great for camping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i bought this oil to mix with lavender and lemongrass oils, as a bug repellant. it works great for that, plus i've added a drop or two to a burning candle(not on the wick, it'll put it out) if the bugs are extremely bad.

anti- mosquito

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a natural way to make mosquito spray, blend it with some jojoba oil and your good to go.

Oil used in making horse fly repellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this oil in order to make my own horse fly repellent. I now have everyone in the barn asking for my secret recipe as it is more effective than any of the sprays containing unhealthy pyrethrins. Thanks for making a top notch product. Martha Nowak

A-1

Posted by aprilink on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this as an alternative for insect repellant. I mix it in with a little baby oil (just a little), 100% aloe vera juice, and the citronella oil...in a spay bottle. Shaking before each use it has been helpful and non-irritation like some pre-manufactured sprays can get. Love it and ordering some more!

Necessity in Hong Kong

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use this in our bathrooms in those jars with the 'sticks' to keep a citronella smell and in oil burners. This is good value for citronella oil, and it is nice and thick and has a strong smell.

Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

OK

Posted by arnapan on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for mosquitos. I use it with a light oil as a base and in this way, I avoid chemical insect repellents.

citronella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not used for food.......have used citronella as a gnat repellent since childhood(70+ years)......have not been able to find it til recently.....seems to work well for me....some do not like the odor....I find it pleasant enough.... Alan Arkin