Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Mosquitoes Flee!

Posted by Reviewer1697469 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I added portion of it into my home air purifier and car purifier. Not only the enclosed areas smelled nice, I realised there are less mosquitoes too.

ByeBye Sugar Ants!

Posted by juloub on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My initial purpose to purchase this product was to help with my cold. Then i read somewhere that Eucalyptus also keeps ants away. I experimented and it works for me! I rubbed some oil on the ant trail with my fingers and saw them crawl away like crazy. They have not returned for the past 24 hours. Totally awesome! I will most definitely purchase this again in future.

great stuff good quality

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am mixing it in a spray bottle with tea tree oil to spray it on my upholstery to prevent bed bugs and dust mites. I know it doesnt kill them, but it keeps them at bay with a bit of vacuuming. I am quite an allergic person, so natural therapy like these are very important to me. I also spray it on the bathroom tiles to prevent mould. It is working :)

Does what i wanted and also an added bonus

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because as it gets colder my nose gets clogged up. Although i live in FL the weather can be very finicky (one day bright and hot, the next day rainy, the day after cold etc. the weather also fluctuates by the hour) I wanted to use this in a similar way that one might use Vick's. It works great for clearing my sinuses though not that strong and I'm considering buying another oil to mix with it. However this also has great benefits for the hair that i wouldn't have known of. You can use it for hot oil treatments, mix with your favorite hair oil (grape-seed in my case), or apply to the scalp before shampooing. My hair is natural so i don't like to use clarifying shampoos much so during de-tangling i use this to exfoliate my scalp. Works great and promotes blood flow. My advice would be to research the hair benefits this oil has because my scalp felt wonderful after using.

Good for sinus pain

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this oil for over two decades for sinus congestion. This brand makes very good essential oils so I decided to give this one a try. I am happy I did. Works great.

essential oils are the best.

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one I love for days I feel stuffy and sick. It picks me up immediately. I also use with grape seed carrier oil for for skin hydration. I love the smell cause I feel it helps me a lot for preventing congestion and overall feeling great.

Great

Posted by 5705383241086373125 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing and long lasting smell

versatile and uplifting

Posted by 5043312882622062368 on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the humidifier when weather has the sinuses congested. it makes breathing easier and it's uplifting as well - try it in an oil diffuser with peppermint or spearmint oil as well.

I liked this product

Posted by Reviewer1168562 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product. I use this oil at a cold in my child's aromolampe at night. After a few minutes, breathing becomes clear