Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Mosquitoes Flee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I added portion of it into my home air purifier and car purifier. Not only the enclosed areas smelled nice, I realised there are less mosquitoes too.

ByeBye Sugar Ants!

Posted by juloub on November 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

My initial purpose to purchase this product was to help with my cold. Then i read somewhere that Eucalyptus also keeps ants away. I experimented and it works for me! I rubbed some oil on the ant trail with my fingers and saw them crawl away like crazy. They have not returned for the past 24 hours. Totally awesome! I will most definitely purchase this again in future.

great stuff good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am mixing it in a spray bottle with tea tree oil to spray it on my upholstery to prevent bed bugs and dust mites. I know it doesnt kill them, but it keeps them at bay with a bit of vacuuming. I am quite an allergic person, so natural therapy like these are very important to me. I also spray it on the bathroom tiles to prevent mould. It is working :)

Does what i wanted and also an added bonus

Posted by saraik on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because as it gets colder my nose gets clogged up. Although i live in FL the weather can be very finicky (one day bright and hot, the next day rainy, the day after cold etc. the weather also fluctuates by the hour) I wanted to use this in a similar way that one might use Vick's. It works great for clearing my sinuses though not that strong and I'm considering buying another oil to mix with it. However this also has great benefits for the hair that i wouldn't have known of. You can use it for hot oil treatments, mix with your favorite hair oil (grape-seed in my case), or apply to the scalp before shampooing. My hair is natural so i don't like to use clarifying shampoos much so during de-tangling i use this to exfoliate my scalp. Works great and promotes blood flow. My advice would be to research the hair benefits this oil has because my scalp felt wonderful after using.

Now essential oils are always good

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on April 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

As usual, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

What an excellent scent on the sauna

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

...that's what it is. Just a few drops into the sauna water, and then onto the stones creates a nice and relaxing atmosphere. If only iherb had tar scented products for the sauna!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing and long lasting smell

I liked this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product. I use this oil at a cold in my child's aromolampe at night. After a few minutes, breathing becomes clear

Good for sinus pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this oil for over two decades for sinus congestion. This brand makes very good essential oils so I decided to give this one a try. I am happy I did. Works great.