Something changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 5 years. In January 2016 I ordered a couple of bottles and both had a strange odor as if something else (menthol) had been mixed in. Very dissapointed and sad as this is WAS my family's favorite I will not be able to use. wasted money

moldy and stale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smelt funny at first, and when used on cotton balls in closets and drawers, the whole area and items smelled moldy and the smell lingers long. When I compared with Nature's Alchemy's and Aura Cacia, and a couple months later this smells completely moldy and rotten! So bad when I opened the cap that I immediately threw away. Can't believe I used it on the bedding and closets. 곰팡내나고 옷장과 침구에 썼는데 모든 옷에 곰팡내가 쩔어 안빠져요 ㅠㅠ 네이쳐스 알케미나 (불가리안 라벤더 추천) 오라 카시아로 사세요. 네이쳐스게 향과 질이 더 좋은 것 같아요.

not sure about 100% pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use the lavender oil as sprays on my clothes. I bought some differnt bottles from France and they work very well for me. And now I just take this one from Iherb, what can I say, you can directly throw it away if you compare this one with the france ladender oil.

Nay

Posted by kweemeng on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The oil is diluted...not strong.

bottles missing and lavender smashed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My package came with a bottle of lavender oil smashed from poor packaging and I was missing my Anise and Cedarwood oils. A bit shocked at how many things were wrong with this order. How do I get my money refunded??!

Dear Hi Herb: I would like to know what happens to the products I send, since they have not arrived. Waiting for prompt response. Gloria Ohana-Haber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the smell is very strong and it is not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the smell , It's looks like basil.

Not concentrated

Posted by DEBBIE on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I need more drops in my diffuser to smell it... maybe its not so high grade or not concentrated?!

SLOW delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Slow delivery. It has passed the estimate delivery date for many days but the customer service refused to check the order for me.

1 2 3