Scent is "off"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually love NOW foods products, but this one, like another reviewer mentioned, smells slightly "off". It doesn't really smell like real lavender. It almost smells oxidized or just an oil gone "bad", although I know it's not. In fact, taking a whiff from this bottle made me nauseous, and that never happens with the other lavender oil I bought from another company. So although this oil may have the same effects as other more expensive lavender oils, if you're drawn to lavender oil because of its beautiful scent then this is definitely not it. PS: I've purchased high quality lavender oil in the past from reputable essential oil companies that smell like real lavender. But they also cost 3 times as much. The company I use charges $22 per 1 oz lavender. This lavender oil was just ok, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does not really smell like Lavender.

leaked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is good but iherb did not do proper packaging and I received only half a bottle and the rest leaked. Very disappointing

Not great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If this is your only option , then fine buy it. Oils are best if are of food-grade and therapeutic quality. This fails the test.

Very Stronge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wont buy it again

waiting for the product arrival

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm still waiting the product. Did not receive it.

Not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before this lavender oil I used the one from Florame. I am pretty sure that Florame is a trustworthy brand and has quality products. So, when I got Now Foods's lavender oil I was kinda disappointed. The scent is off. To me it smells like tomatoes. I still use it, but I am not sure about the quality at all.

king saud street

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Strange smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really nice it,thought that lavender would smell great but was very different from what I expected

Nah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does not really smell like Lavender.

1 2