ok but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

can't put my finger on it but this lavender oil doesn't cut it in my book. I will try a different brand for lavender next time as this one has a week scent that is off a bit. Now Foods does have an awesome lemongrass oil tho. Try that one!

Dried lavender scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells like dried lavender rather than lavender flowers "in bloom", i.e. slight sour scent, not as floral as I would have liked and is found in other brands of lavender essential oil. That said, it is not unpleasant but I would choose another brand.

There are better options

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No offence but subjectively I do not like the fragrant of this bottle, it seems far from natural for me.

A good lavender at a good price...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...however, after trying Now Foods organic essential oils, I will spend the extra few dollars and get the organic lavender next time. The organics range smell cleaner, more pure and definitely have a far superior energetic quality than their standard oils. I work with energy, so will be using the organic oils on myself and for my clients from now on. The cost difference is so small, but it's worth up grading for the superior energetic qualities of the organic version.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Glad to get it in a good price. Smells good.

not so lavender scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

the lid is a little loose, and the scent is not so lavender, it seems its not pure lavender.

ריח מאוד חזק

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

לא אהבתי את הריח. מאוד חזק ולא נעים לטעמי.

The fragrance does not last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is great for the amount of essential oil that one gets. However, i felt that the fragrance for this brand does not last as long as the other brands that i used in the past.

I didn't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not what I expected and it is not for me.

Smell Good