Dried lavender scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells like dried lavender rather than lavender flowers "in bloom", i.e. slight sour scent, not as floral as I would have liked and is found in other brands of lavender essential oil. That said, it is not unpleasant but I would choose another brand.

Reasonable priced essential oil

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my sister and she said she loves the smell. She use it with lotion as a body perfume and it lasts the whole day.

My fav

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand and scent. Perfect combination of price and quality!

SO BIG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this essential oil because someone at work recommended I use lavender to fall asleep at night because I kept waking up with headaches. So I started using this just a few nights ago, and I was able to fall asleep right away! Also, I put it in a roller ball with a bit of coconut oil, and have been applying it to my temples and the back of my neck. I haven't gotten a headache yet! Also, the bottle is so big! I was surprised to see how large it was compared to other brands and found that it works great. I can't wait to order more! Thank you!

Great Product , will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product , will buy again

great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this lavender oil. It makes me get rid of my stress headache. I simply use few drops in my aroma lamp and inhale it. And the headache it's gone after a while.

There are better options

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No offence but subjectively I do not like the fragrant of this bottle, it seems far from natural for me.

Multi-tasker

Posted by MissEC on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't fault this. It can be used to thin out castor oil for the hair and it also makes it smell nice. I also use a few drops, a couple of nights a week to help me sleep. It can be used in a burner or a humidifier or diffuser. Brilliant.

Lavender Essential Oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just received mine yesterday and i could not believe the smell of this Lavender is the same as my lavender young living. I will order a lot more of this...

Lovely scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have read lots of reviews on the benefits of lavender oil. It was my first time trying this. And I must say that i have no regrets. i used a couple of drops together with almond oil for my hair and my hair was so soft and smelled very pleasant for the entire day. This oil is surely in my daily hair care regime.