Good for its price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish it was slightly stronger in smell and more lasting but for the price and quantity I can't really complain. Has a pleasant smell.

A good lavender at a good price...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...however, after trying Now Foods organic essential oils, I will spend the extra few dollars and get the organic lavender next time. The organics range smell cleaner, more pure and definitely have a far superior energetic quality than their standard oils. I work with energy, so will be using the organic oils on myself and for my clients from now on. The cost difference is so small, but it's worth up grading for the superior energetic qualities of the organic version.

leaked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is good but iherb did not do proper packaging and I received only half a bottle and the rest leaked. Very disappointing

Nay

Posted by kweemeng on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The oil is diluted...not strong.

Real bargain for pure natural lavender oil

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the aroma with natural essential oil. Great price with 30ml. Will continue to use it and try other aroma of Now essential oils. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

bottles missing and lavender smashed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My package came with a bottle of lavender oil smashed from poor packaging and I was missing my Anise and Cedarwood oils. A bit shocked at how many things were wrong with this order. How do I get my money refunded??!

Real lavender for relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Мery pleasant smell, such as everyone also represents itself(himself) a lavender. It is possible to use in an aromatherapy to calm down or for aromatization of cases, or for protection against insects. I like to add lavender oil in salt for an evening bath

This product works well in the diffuser as well as in the bathtub with epsom salts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This essential oil is very calming when used in the diffuser and in the bathtub. We use it every day, so it's nice to have a quality product at an exceptional price when compared to the Young Living essential oils and the same oils from Nutter's.

good brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

like this scent very much and it does have a calming effect when used in diffuser so im trying more out of the brand

👃 good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3 nd order NOW oil. The smell is fresh and good.