Great oil for a vinegar hair rinse instead of using hair conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

The same with all my other essential oils reviewes, I use the lavender oil in my white vinegar (or ACV) hair rinse (4/5 filtered water, 1/5 white venegar or ACV, and a few drops of essentil oils as a last rinse, after shampooing). I use it instead of using conditioner, on its own or along with other essential oils such as eucalyptus oil or lemongrass oil. The hair gets super smooth and moisturized with the vinegar (its all about the acidic PH of the vinegar which counters the harshness of shamppo and water, nothing else). The essential oils treat other conditions of the scalp, like dandruff, hair loss, bad oxigenation of the follicles, itchiness etc. Also it doesnt hurt that it smells heavenly and hides the vinegar scent (which by the way will only last while the hair is wet). Try it out for yourself, the vinegar rinse plus essential oil combination is not only responsable for greatly reducing my hair products bill, but for giving me the softest and fluffiest hair I have ever had, hands down. I use that ritual for 1 year already and it keeps impressing me more and more. A lot of my friends have adopted it as well! Also, drop a few drops in your bed linen closet for a peaceful night sleep.

Very calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this sparingly at first, but now use it in almost every room in the house. I just drop a few drops on an inconspicuous area in each room and my whole house smells wonderful without the headache that sprays and candles give me.

Helps relieve stress and headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped to relieve anxiety and headaches, without taking over the counter medicines. I rub it into my temples along with coconut oil or jojoba oil or just smell the aroma.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for various things. It helps me relax and to sleep when I smell it. I put some on my pillow every night before bed. It also helped when I accidentally cut my finger really bad. I used it to fight infection off and to heal my skin quickly. Tea tree oil also helped tremendously.

Strong lavender smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a natural fragrance in my body wash and hand soaps. I make my own from pure castile soap and almond oil. Add as many drops to get the amount of lavender fragrance you desire. For hand soap, use a foaming soap pump bottle: add about a 1/2 inch of castile soap in bottom, a little almond oil, 10 drops lavender oil and several drops tea tree oil (an antibcterial) and you have your own anti bacterial foaming hand soap. It is so much cheaper and no toxic ingredients.

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on November 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

FOR BATHING, TO MAKE WIPES, GREAT SMELL. GREAT FOR EAR INFECTIONS AS WELL. If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

No substitute for right NOW!

Posted by bangkok on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

You see why they have the best reviews. Every product I have ordered from them has exceeded my expectations. You get this HUGE bottle of essential oils for next to nothing.! Only a few drops put out a stream of wonderful lavender that is almost like you're being cuddled or hugged when around in the room it is filling. I am willing to say if they keep their standards where they are NOW, I will be a lifetime customer. I highly recommend this product and company.

Reasonable priced essential oil

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my sister and she said she loves the smell. She use it with lotion as a body perfume and it lasts the whole day.

My fav

Posted by nadyaact on December 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand and scent. Perfect combination of price and quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this essential oil because someone at work recommended I use lavender to fall asleep at night because I kept waking up with headaches. So I started using this just a few nights ago, and I was able to fall asleep right away! Also, I put it in a roller ball with a bit of coconut oil, and have been applying it to my temples and the back of my neck. I haven't gotten a headache yet! Also, the bottle is so big! I was surprised to see how large it was compared to other brands and found that it works great. I can't wait to order more! Thank you!